Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Non Restricted Matrix Aerospace Rifle coming to Canada on this Export

Took it to the range this evening. 3 shots 3 failure to extracts stuck in bore. One chewing the rim of the brass up. Guess it's warranty service for me come Monday. Hopefully who ever else bought one has better luck then me

Pics please. Did you check gas block? Did you clean it before shooting? Did the bolt go back?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    Pics please. Did you check gas block? Did you clean it before shooting? Did the bolt go back?
    It sounds like it’s severely over gassed. Not under gassed from a misaligned or loose gas block.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Site wont let my post pictures. The bolt did cycle, at least the 2ed shot anyways. it tried to feed the next round and it all jammed. 3ed shot i fired without the mag in and just finished getting it out now. first and third round the rim is off on the extractor side. second round which i didnt have to work to get out rim is fine. all 3 cases the walls are scratched up pretty good.

i checked everything over. nothing seems off but i could be missing something. ill try to get pic up somewhere.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemmy1 View Post
    Site wont let my post pictures. The bolt did cycle, at least the 2ed shot anyways. it tried to feed the next round and it all jammed. 3ed shot i fired without the mag in and just finished getting it out now. first and third round the rim is off on the extractor side. second round which i didnt have to work to get out rim is fine. all 3 cases the walls are scratched up pretty good.

i checked everything over. nothing seems off but i could be missing something. ill try to get pic up somewhere.
    Use this site. https://imgbb.com/
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Put em on imgur then post here. Easiest way

https://imgur.com/user/hemmy1/posts

these are the cases. if the link works

I guess irunguns didnt function test all of them. Did you try to cycle rounds by hand?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."