Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Non Restricted Matrix Aerospace Rifle coming to Canada on this Export

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, standard AR-10 mags. You will love the rifle, they are all shipped out and we are sold out in the Canadian warehouse. Everyone should start seeing feedback on CGN shortly. We have had a number of thrilled customers but not everyone is on CGN.
    Will you be restocking AR10 mags and the others that seem to have sold out overnight? Congrats on the sales. I was going to add a couple AR10 style mags but chise to wait when i realized the $25 fee was not combined with firearma and accessories but separate. It takes quite a bit of time to go through your grand list of magazines and i have lots of guns....figured I'd make it worth while and add magazines across the board....I'll have to wait a bit now and will look again in another month or so when tining is closer for the arrival of my matric rifle on the next import order.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 628
Size:  68.9 KB

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

That is some outstanding results.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Last edited by Smitsauce; 05-15-2020 at 10:55 PM.

Just taking a guess but I’m pretty sure you’re going to want some higher scope rings.

I dont know. I prefer as low as possible. What height are those?

Last edited by Smitsauce; 05-04-2020 at 08:15 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Sharp looking rifle. Tempted to jump on one, just need more range reviews
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Good afternoon,

We took your upper receiver out to Phoenix gun range in Edmonton this afternoon. We mated it to our lower and put 7 magazines or 35 rounds through it with no issues and no chewed casings. We used Aguila 308 150 grain FMJ boat tail, the cheapest thing out there because if there were any dilemmas it would be with that ammunition. We can not find any issues whatsoever with the upper. We have also taken the liberty and made a video that we will send to you as well. We will ship the upper out to you tomorrow.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmy1 View Post
    Site wont let my post pictures. The bolt did cycle, at least the 2ed shot anyways. it tried to feed the next round and it all jammed. 3ed shot i fired without the mag in and just finished getting it out now. first and third round the rim is off on the extractor side. second round which i didnt have to work to get out rim is fine. all 3 cases the walls are scratched up pretty good.

i checked everything over. nothing seems off but i could be missing something. ill try to get pic up somewhere.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 03-11-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Last edited by brettmt; 02-11-2024 at 06:05 PM.