IRUNGUNS Non Restricted Matrix Aerospace Rifle coming to Canada on this Export

We will not be selling the receiver sets, just complete rifles. Receiver sets for this platform and our upcoming 5.56 are available from all Canadian dealers who wish to market this product.

We will not be competing in or regulating that market. The Canadian dealers also have the option to build their own platforms off both receiver sets.

Lifetime warranty is on the receiver sets and the complete rifles that IRUNGUNS either supplies to the dealer or the end user.

The IRUNGUNS Team

IRG do you have a ballpark price for the receiver sets?

Matrix Aerospace Corp supplies and builds for a number of Manufacturers here in the US, Ruger, is one of them. If you look closely you will see the reflection of the SR-762.

If these things are actually reliable I am interested (there are a lot of non restricted 308's out here that are having issues).

Last edited:
I'm very interested! I just left a message on your Canadian's phone number's voicemail.

Looking forward to have a call back!

Range Day at IRUNGUNS with the last 100 rifles going to Canada.

The rifles are nothing short of amazing. The trigger is superb, crisp, with a very short reset.
The Surefire break does an excellent job of ensuring a soft recoil.
Tolerances are extremely tight.
300 rounds cycled dilemma free.

Each rifle is hand assembled, tested, and properly lubricated by Brandon at IRUNGUNS former US Army 91F Weapon Tech.

We will add a video of the rifle cycling once we figure out how.

The IRUNGUNS Team

1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 997
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 998
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1,015
Nice!!

The shot of the back of that pickup truck is awesome!!! Did all 100 fit in like that!?

Getting pulled over like that would be interesting to say the least!!

Last edited:
I know nothing about the companies that make NR 308's. Hows the quality/reliability of the Matrix Aerospace compared to the Stag 10?

Whatever we post it will come across as bias, the customers who have purchased the rifles will review them.

IRUNGUNS sells both the Stag and Matrix rifles, both are great platforms.

Here's my .02 as a bunch of us spent some time on the weekend shooting both rifles chambered in 6.5.

The Matrix is lighter, at 10.4lbs

I personally prefer the Rise drop-in trigger over Stag's factory trigger.

The receiver sets are almost identical, other than Stag has a few exterior cuts that are different. Both receivers can mate to one another.

Stag has a tension screw at the back of the receiver to enhance tolerances, the Matrix doesn't need it, to be honest neither does the Stag or at least the one we shot.

The Stag is a proven platform, so is the Matrix.

This Matrix rifle is a custom build and as such this allowed the complete staff at IRUNGUNS to be involved in it's production. Our US staff is mostly comprised of former US Marine, Army personal. This rifle was built as if they were building it for themselves.

The most important key points addressed were accuracy, reliability, weight, and trigger pull. The finished product is outstanding.

If you are unsure, please wait for the customer feedback.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team

I know nothing about the companies that make NR 308's. Hows the quality/reliability of the Matrix Aerospace compared to the Stag 10?

Whatever we post it will come across as bias, the customers who have purchased the rifles will review them.

IRUNGUNS sells both the Stag and Matrix rifles, both are great platforms.

Here's my .02 as a bunch of us spent some time on the weekend shooting both rifles chambered in 6.5.

The Matrix is lighter, at 10.4lbs

I personally prefer the Rise drop-in trigger over Stag's factory trigger.

The receiver sets are almost identical, other than Stag has a few exterior cuts that are different. Both receivers can mate to one another.

Stag has a tension screw at the back of the receiver to enhance tolerances, the Matrix doesn't need it, to be honest neither does the Stag or at least the one we shot.

The Stag is a proven platform, so is the Matrix.

This Matrix rifle is a custom build and as such this allowed the complete staff at IRUNGUNS to be involved in it's production. Our US staff is mostly comprised of former US Marine, Army personal. This rifle was built as if they were building it for themselves.

The most important key points addressed were accuracy, reliability, weight, and trigger pull. The finished product is outstanding.

If you are unsure, please wait for the customer feedback.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team

Thanks for the reply! The Matrix definitely seems more attractive after that statement. It's good to hear about the trigger. Especially since I didn't want to spend money upgrading the Stag.

We do not have an answer for that either. I can tell you that everyone will be very hard pressed to build a comparable platform in this price range.

As well, this platform also comes with a lifetime warranty.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team

I dont get one part tho, receiver sets are priced the same as stag but complete rifle is a good bit cheaper.

We do not have an answer for that either. I can tell you that everyone will be very hard pressed to build a comparable platform in this price range.

As well, this platform also comes with a lifetime warranty.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team

I agree that building one for same price or less from a receiver set will be next to impossible. You guys obviously stand to gain more from rifle sale.

Back
Top Bottom