Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Non Restricted Matrix Aerospace Rifle coming to Canada on this Export

Quote Originally Posted by zombee View Post
    direct impingement or piston?

Just by looking at the picture you can see that she is DI. That would explain precision too (if confirmed).

We asked for it, they deliver.

Just the muzzle break is meh!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskadude View Post
    That’s a pretty high price considering these receiver sets are $280 USD, with an Mlok Handguard in the US.
    Fair enough. Can't really argue with that logic. This NR tax bull#### is so frustrating...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Fair enough. Can't really argue with that logic. This NR tax bull#### is so frustrating...
    #Canaduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh derp derp derp
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

If ordered today when would these be shipping out? I’m not familiar with your import dates etc.

Finally!... Had to go through the old thread to find this! Could we see this coming in other calibers beside the tired .308/6.5 cm?
    Veteran

These will be in Canada in 10 days and ship out from there. You will receive updates via your account once the sale migrates to the Canadian site. If you have any questions please call the Canadian office at 780-449-7220 Ext 1

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    If ordered today when would these be shipping out? I’m not familiar with your import dates etc.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    These will be in Canada in 10 days and ship out from there. You will receive updates via your account once the sale migrates to the Canadian site. If you have any questions please call the Canadian office at 780-449-7220 Ext 1

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    That’s awesome! Thank you!

I hope you enjoy it too!

CGN frequent flyer Liquid_Snake's Avatar
    Are the 6.5 all sold out??

Muzzle break: I understand the logic (performance/$) behind the PROCOMP but would have loved a SFMB-762... I guess that's an easy mod (but once you go on that read, usually you don't stop)

No, there are still some available in the first allotment going to Canada, if you want to secure one I would recommend purchasing off the US website and it will be assigned prior to leaving the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Snake View Post
    Are the 6.5 all sold out??

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com