Thread: Looking for some clarification

Looking for some clarification

Ontario resident, completed the cfsc and crfsc last weekend. I passed but haven't gotten docs from fsesso yet. The FAQ post made it sound like I can submit without proof of passing but I'm hesitant.

Should I send it in now without the proof? Or should I wait for the confirmation?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldandnew View Post
    Ontario resident, completed the cfsc and crfsc last weekend. I passed but haven't gotten docs from fsesso yet. The FAQ post made it sound like I can submit without proof of passing but I'm hesitant.

Should I send it in now without the proof? Or should I wait for the confirmation?

Thanks

Congratulations on passing the course

You need the documentation, without them you will just delay/prolong the process.
    Also send the payment via a "Canada post money order payable to Receiver General for Canada", this is the fastest method as the payment is received immediately. "Do not" send check that will delay the processing of your application by 10 business days while the check clears.
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 02-14-2020 at 02:08 AM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Why didn't your instructor provide you with copies at the time of the test completion?
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Your test need to be approved by the CFO of Ontario and are sent back to you by mail.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Your test need to be approved by the CFO of Ontario and are sent back to you by mail.
    Not in MB. Instructor graded them on the spot, gave my class each a copy of their passed test and he sent in his copies after.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .