Thread: Looking for a shooting buddy in Lower Mainland

Looking for a shooting buddy in Lower Mainland

Hi. As the title says, looking for someone to go shooting with. Belong to the The Range Langley and Mission. Non of my friends are into guns so I thought I would try here. Ideally you are available during the week, as I personally hate going to the range on weekends!
    Have my rpal and the toys to go along with that privilege. Other interests are military surp, 22's, and long range target shooting. Hoping my buddy might have a shotgun to show me how to shoot clays. Also roll my own.
    If interested, please pm and we can figure something out.

Regards, Terry.

Still looking for a shooting partner.

Quote Originally Posted by terr92 View Post
    Hi. As the title says, looking for someone to go shooting with. Belong to the The Range Langley and Mission. Non of my friends are into guns so I thought I would try here. Ideally you are available during the week, as I personally hate going to the range on weekends!
    Have my rpal and the toys to go along with that privilege. Other interests are military surp, 22's, and long range target shooting. Hoping my buddy might have a shotgun to show me how to shoot clays. Also roll my own.
    If interested, please pm and we can figure something out.

Regards, Terry.
    Hey Terry, not sure if you have looked in to the shooting sports in Mission or Langley, but IDPA, 2 and 3 gun, speed steel etc are a great way to connect with shooters and meet shooting partners. I think the Range Langley is offering some IDPA practice sessions so if you have a handgun and the interest I'm sure you would meet some good folks. I'm located in Chilliwack and we usually shoot weekends, so not ideal for you but if you ever felt like driving out to Chilliwack some weekend a few of us usually get together for practice sessions, just pm me if you ever want to come out
    Edgy
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty