Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coming soon -- Non-restricted Matrix Aerospace M762-D AR-308 Build Kits and Receivers

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Surprised all the trash talking is in the TNA forum. I doubt they are the ones making the biggest markup on these.
    Pretty sure no one is knocking TNA for this, they are just one of the many dealers who will be selling it. We all know who is to blame for this.

Quote Originally Posted by polskadude View Post
    Pretty sure no one is knocking TNA for this, they are just one of the many dealers who will be selling it. We all know who is to blame for this.
    I don’t get why these are so expensive vs the US market but How do you know what dealer cost is or pricing structure is? We don’t know who marked them up or what the costs were. Are these MAP?

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    hard pass on this one..... I saw the US msrp too and somethin is not jiving
    if there was ever evidence of "NR Tax" being levied on us poor Canadian shooters...… this just might be the smoking gun
    Real talk!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    I want a NR .223 I am going broke enough shooting my Stag. I am probably dreaming for one coming out of the US, but I cant personally stomach $3,000+ for a SLR or MS.
    I built a MS set for around 1350. The deals are there if you are patient. Hell, SFRC was blowing out 12" NEA M-LOK handguards for 9.99 not that long ago.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
    Ya that price is way out of whack. Do the math on what the mark up is on an ar15 receiver set, then do the math on this. Something doesn’t line up.
    It's called the NR tax. Just wait. Plus stag 10 is better quality. If you want to spend 650, I better get a stag 10
    Last edited by chicu1981; 02-15-2020 at 01:40 AM.

Bunch of whiners. They are priced at what the market will bear. If they don't sell, they will get reduced. You want it cheaper? Then don't buy it. I preordered the original nea102, then watched the price plummet to what the market would bear.

TNA is top notch. No doubt about it. Stop crying for a lower price in their forum. They didn't set the price. They are just trying to survive in a dying market. Cut them some slack.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Bunch of whiners. They are priced at what the market will bear. If they don't sell, they will get reduced. You want it cheaper? Then don't buy it. I preordered the original nea102, then watched the price plummet to what the market would bear.

TNA is top notch. No doubt about it. Stop crying for a lower price in their forum. They didn't set the price. They are just trying to survive in a dying market. Cut them some slack.
    It's not whining, it's called feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    It's called the NR tax. Just wait. Plus stag 10 is better quality. If you want to spend 650, I better get a stag 10
    I would not like to be rude in any way or undermine anybody's experience, but has anyone been able to get a hand and test the product to be able to say quality is below Stag 10?

Super GunNutz
    Even if it’s on the same level as the Stag and includes LPK,trigger,pistol grip, Forward assist,and dust cover,why would you take a chance on a new platform,at the same cost of a proven one?
    What’s the point?
    I understand that they got to sell these for what they do , to make it viable for their business, but it’s going to be a hard sell at that price.

CGN Regular
    first off,this is not directed at TNA per say,they seem to be straight people to deal with,but i do find it odd,that most of the site sponsors are all saying how they are doing their best to bring in NR Ar types to build up the numbers to push the Turd in charge of Canada to back off,YET,,they all have a chance to bring in a lot of US produced relatively inexpensive complete rifles or upper/lower sets,but still set the price at 3 times and more than the US retail. i'm sure if a group of buyers were to buy a batch directly from the US,and use another site sponsor importer who charges less than half of IRG fees to import,they could certainly cut the cost to what these should actually cost in Canada,but you have to be willing to do it all to save about $150.00 of a set of upper/lower,question is,,is it worth to the average joe,for some yes,but for a lot of others,the NR TAX is tolerable to them,so it comes down to how much value do you put on your hard earned money,

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast