Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coming soon -- Non-restricted Matrix Aerospace M762-D AR-308 Build Kits and Receivers

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar

Coming soon -- Non-restricted Matrix Aerospace M762-D AR-308 Build Kits and Receivers

Coming soon -- approx March 31 2020

People have been asking if we will be selling the new Matrix Aerospace M762-D non-restricted 308 platform. Yes we will be offering them as build kits and receiver sets.

The receiver design is similar to a Stag 10. Non-restricted FRT # 195761.

Name:  4Z2edKb.png
Views: 6647
Size:  80.4 KB

In March we expect to offer complete 20" .308 Win rifle build kits. The kit will have all parts required to build a complete non-restricted rifle. Specs:

Barrel
    20" length
    1:10" twist
    Rifle-length gas system
    Medium profile
    Heat-treated 4150 steel
    Black nitride finish
    Match-grade bore and rifling
    Made in the USA

Other parts
    Forged 7075 aluminum receiver
    Black nitride Bolt Carrier Group
    Black 18" M-LOK free-float handguard with shaved top rail and scalloped front end. Steel barrel nut, with clamp-on handguard mounting for easy installation (no 'timing' required).
    A2-style 'birdcage' flash hider
    Standard M4/carbine-style buttstock kit with 308 spring and the appropriate 308 carbine buffer
    308 Lower Parts Kit
    Plus all the other bits and pieces (gas system, dust cover, etc) to make it complete

Assembly by TNA will be available as an option at an additional fee. Lots of people took us up on this last time we did 308 builder kits.

I expect pricing to be close to $1459 for the 20" 308 build kit, $649 for just the receiver set.

More pics, details, and a buy link will be released when available (expected by end of March).
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Glad you guys are selling 'em. Had nothing but good experiences with you, so if I decide to pull the trigger on one I'd rather buy from you guys than almost any other retailer. My only question is,
    at about the same price as a reciever set for a Stag-10, what is the appeal for the M762-D over a tried and true Stag-10?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Didn't see this posted in the importers section so maybe you have some more info...

What barrel nut thread pattern are these? Armalite? DPMS? Also what height is the receiver? Hi? Lo?

Just trying to figure out handguard compatibility that's all. Thanks
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Super GunNutz
    Good price on complete gun but you’re gonna have to do better on the stripped set.
    The Stag comes with trigger, LPK,FA,DC and pistol grip for the same price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I want a NR .223 I am going broke enough shooting my Stag. I am probably dreaming for one coming out of the US, but I cant personally stomach $3,000+ for a SLR or MS.

The Matrix list price for and upper, lower and hand rail is $289 US according to their website. https://www.chandlerhardwoods.com/pr...p/ar10-kit.htm

Can we have a price that reflects this with additional shipping/ importation fees of course.

Ya, there is some serious price gouging going on with IRunGuns. Direct all hate at them, not the dealers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm1968 View Post
    The Matrix list price for and upper, lower and hand rail is $289 US according to their website. https://www.chandlerhardwoods.com/pr...p/ar10-kit.htm

Can we have a price that reflects this with additional shipping/ importation fees of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by polskadude View Post
    Ya, there is some serious price gouging going on with IRunGuns. Direct all hate at them, not the dealers.
    Can you show us your calculation on how much price gouging is happening?

Will you also be putting together build kits in 6.5 Creed?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCap View Post
    Can you show us your calculation on how much price gouging is happening?
    Id love to.

At shot show, they advertised $82.50 for upper, and $82.50 for lower. $165 USD cost for the importer. That equals $215 CAD. Plus shipping and fair markup, Retail is $649... lol

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast