Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorial: How to Post Pictures

Great sticky. Now just to get some pics of my rifles and see if it will work for me. Thanks for the info.
    Quote:JoeCWales When they were little I explained Rule #3 to my kids as: "Keep yer booger hook off the bang switch, till the sites are on the target." They've never forgotten and still laugh about it today.

IMO It is better to ask a stupid question and look stupid, than to make a stupid mistake and PROVE you are stupid!

Awesome...thanks for the tutorial. Please keep adding tips like these to help us out...its much appreciated.

Testing

BANNED

how to embed a video

[youtube]sALiuWg_I1k[/youtube]
    [youtube]HAlS5QYJjqk[/youtube]

EXAMPLE The a-10 gatling gun test above....w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=sALiuWg_I1k&feature=player_embedded

Copy the letters after the = symbol and before the & symbol in the example above these would be sALiuWg_I1k

Type (youtube)sALiuWg_I1k(/youtube) but use the [ & ] symbols instead of the ( & ) symbols.

If I was to type it out properly using the [ & ] symbols only the video would show up here
    Last edited by chalkriver; 03-17-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Thats great for windows now what about a Mac.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I got stuff on photobucket easily enough. How do you get stuff from photobucket to here? When this forum asks for URL of the image, is that the same as the IMG number?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog6 View Post
    wow super complicated
    I belong to 2 other militaria forums where I simply click browse or insert photo this takes me to my pictures[stored on my computer] I click on the photo I want and it magically appears where I wanted it to be.
    I am computer illiterate trust me.
    Dave
    My nephew (who unlike me) has been educated on computers seems to think so too.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    I got stuff on photobucket easily enough. How do you get stuff from photobucket to here? When this forum asks for URL of the image, is that the same as the IMG number?
    The img info is the one to copy... its the bottom line on photobucket

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver View Post
    The img info is the one to copy... its the bottom line on photobucket
    Thanks, I'll give that a try once I've cooled down a bit (currently frustrated).

O.K., so it gives me the option of 1".post to website" or 2 "get link code or 3 "send to phone".

The "post to website seems" the best option as you can share on facebook,myspace, etc., but there (unfortunately) is no "Gun nutz " option.

It does tell you however, that you can post the code onto another website (great!), which I managed to do to test on another thread in the Newbie forum, but it still doesn't work. What gives?

check on your other post, I gave you a few pointers there

hope it helps