Thread: Possibility of new Turkish semi auto 16 gauges?

Possibility of new Turkish semi auto 16 gauges?

Hi Clay,

I was wondering, with your relationships with the Turkish shotgun manufacturers - would it be possible for them turn out a batch of affordably priced 16 gauge pumps and autloaders? I see that there's the occasional Browning Sweet 16, but two grand seems a bit steep for us mere mortals. I'd be all in for a halfway decent 16 gauge semi with removable chokes for $750. There's all kinds of new $4-600 20 and 12 gauge semis, surely they could make a 20 receiver work?
    Slava Ukraini!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hifiwasabi View Post
    Hi Clay,

I was wondering, with your relationships with the Turkish shotgun manufacturers - would it be possible for them turn out a batch of affordably priced 16 gauge pumps and autloaders? I see that there's the occasional Browning Sweet 16, but two grand seems a bit steep for us mere mortals. I'd be all in for a halfway decent 16 gauge semi with removable chokes for $750. There's all kinds of new $4-600 20 and 12 gauge semis, surely they could make a 20 receiver work?
    We actually really import only Huglu shotguns. Can ask but I doubt they will do a 16 semi or pump. We do have 16 g SxS guns coming next load from them.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Much obliged
    Slava Ukraini!