Thread: Bergara B-14 Rimfire .22LR Rifles have arrived!

Expried Business Member

Bergara B-14 Rimfire .22LR Rifles have arrived!

The New Bergara B-14 Rimfire .22LR rifles showed up today and they are extremely cool!

Link to Purchase

Whether it’s for use in the surging popularity of .22 competitions or as a .22 rifle trainer, the new B-14R, with Bergara’s legendary reputation for accuracy, is going to be a game changer in the rimfire world.

This new rifle is built on a full scale REM700 footprint, including a 90 lift and longer bolt throw. These features allow shooters to have the same size and feel to their centerfire rifle and accommodates the use of other REM700 compatible stocks, bases, and triggers.

Because the B-14R is based on a full-size receiver design, it also provides a perfect platform to allow any shooter the ability to customize their rifle with all kinds of compatible accessories already in the market. The B-14R features a 10-round magazine modified single stack .22LR design that is built to similar dimensions as a standard short action AICS mag.

Caliber: 22 Long rifle
    Action: B-14 R
    Barrel: 4140 Bergara barrel
    Twist: 1:16
    Barrel length: 18”
    Threaded muzzle: 1/2-28
    Weight: 9.25 lbs.
    Length: 38” with spacers
    Mag capacity: 10 round magazine
    Scope mounts: 6-48 screws, Rem 700 compatible
    Stock:Bergara’s HMR stock Molded with mini-chassis, integrated OD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts, adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull. Full-length integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel.

Link to Purchase

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Petty cool, same size, weight and price of the Centerfire units.
    $1500.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Any mags, I’m searching the country for a pair

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Petty cool, same size, weight and price of the Centerfire units.
    $1500.
    Blows my mind.
    Can get a Christensen with a carbon barrel and sub moa guarantee for hundreds less...

When your hitting up the rimfire PRS game you pay big bucks. I would switch from my cz455 for one of these
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.