Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love handguns , Will they ban handguns ?

Hello o6z9o, I'm also new like you from Montreal. I sent in my application in December 2019, currently its showing passed initial screening & processing on the RCMP website. I’ve read a lot of horror stories here and frankly I'm not in the mood to wait more than 3 months, especially knowing that transfer time for pistols is more than 2 months in Quebec. If i dont hear back by mid next month I'm going to hire a lawyer and get it over with. I pay more than $900 in taxes a WEEK so yea, not in the mood to be pushed around by BS bureaucrats. If you want to share lawyer fees and join me let me know.
    CCFR - CSSA - *NFA Membership Cancelled*
    “One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.” - Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignSpirit View Post
    Hello o6z9o, I'm also new like you from Montreal. I sent in my application in December 2019, currently its showing passed initial screening & processing on the RCMP website. I’ve read a lot of horror stories here and frankly I'm not in the mood to wait more than 3 months, especially knowing that transfer time for pistols is more than 2 months in Quebec. If i dont hear back by mid next month I'm going to hire a lawyer and get it over with. I pay more than $900 in taxes a WEEK so yea, not in the mood to be pushed around by BS bureaucrats. If you want to share lawyer fees and join me let me know.
    Will Montreal ban handguns ? I have to wait for my rpal . I called them too many times , they just told me be patient .they are proccesing too slowly

Dont worry about liberal political posturing and scare tactics, it could be anything. I would focus on getting the RPAL right now.
    “One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.” - Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignSpirit View Post
    Dont worry about liberal political posturing and scare tactics, it could be anything. I would focus on getting the RPAL right now.
    Quebec cfo email

permis@surete.qc.ca

phone

1 800-731-4000 # 7005

Quote Originally Posted by o6z9o View Post
    I live in Montreal Quebec , every time I call them , they told me too many application , they are proccesing application submitted in September 2019 .Mine December 23 2019 . does anyone know How long I still wait ? and I love handguns , will they ban the handguns ? I am afraid of it happen .
    I must buy handgun quickly , because They will ban it
    The anti's want to ban ALL guns from law-abiding citizens (criminals, well they don't care per say). Don't fool yourself into believing otherwise. The only question is if/when will they be able to achieve it. Your decision on whether you want to enjoy in the meantime.

on-ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Being new to the sport. You should be prepared to wait. Wait for license aproval. Wait for it to come in the mail. Wait for reatricted transfers. But before that wait to join a ranges waiting list for new members. Then wait for their saftey courses etc... Etc... When getting into guns the first time you do a lot of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    Being new to the sport. You should be prepared to wait. Wait for license aproval. Wait for it to come in the mail. Wait for reatricted transfers. But before that wait to join a ranges waiting list for new members. Then wait for their saftey courses etc... Etc... When getting into guns the first time you do a lot of waiting.
    I passed the quebec bill 9 test
    I ff#k ing hate wait wait wait .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I like to look at it as more time to research cool firearms

WTH !, Inscrivez-vous pour l'inscription au service Web de la GRC pour le GCkey, qui vous permet de vous connecter et de voir l'état de votre demande.

Services Web individuels
    Pour renouveler votre permis d'armes à feu, vérifiez l'état de votre demande, enregistrez des armes à feu ou mettez à jour vos informations, veuillez vous connecter ci-dessous.

Pour accéder aux services du Programme canadien des armes à feu pour les particuliers en ligne, vous devez vous inscrire une seule fois en vous inscrivant à un compte de clé GC ou de services de partenaire de connexion.

https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/...ferer=eCFISIWS

WTH!, Do any of you sign up for the RCMP web service registration for the GCkey, which allows you to sign in and see the status of your application.

Individual Web Services
    To renew your firearms licence, check your application status, register firearms or update your information, please sign in below.

To access Canadian Firearms Program services for individuals online you must complete a one-time sign up by registering for a GCKey or Sign-in Partner Services account.

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    WTH !, Inscrivez-vous pour l'inscription au service Web de la GRC pour le GCkey, qui vous permet de vous connecter et de voir l'état de votre demande.

Services Web individuels
    Pour renouveler votre permis d'armes à feu, vérifiez l'état de votre demande, enregistrez des armes à feu ou mettez à jour vos informations, veuillez vous connecter ci-dessous.

Pour accéder aux services du Programme canadien des armes à feu pour les particuliers en ligne, vous devez vous inscrire une seule fois en vous inscrivant à un compte de clé GC ou de services de partenaire de connexion.

WTH!, Do any of you sign up for the RCMP web service registration for the GCkey, which allows you to sign in and see the status of your application.

Individual Web Services
    To renew your firearms licence, check your application status, register firearms or update your information, please sign in below.

To access Canadian Firearms Program services for individuals online you must complete a one-time sign up by registering for a GCKey or Sign-in Partner Services account.

I dont know about o6z9o , but I did and check regularly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast