Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Next pm?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    Can permanent residents join up?
    good question as i am in the same boat

By submitting a donation, I certify that:

I am a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada and I am making this contribution with my personal credit card and not a corporate credit card;

By submitting payment for Membership, I certify that this transaction meets the following Conditions of Membership:

I am a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
    pulled from CPC own website
    typical British wankers

Quote Originally Posted by Dek68 View Post
    I do something by voicing opinion. Now, by generalization sheep are those set in their political biased ways that vote XYZ because their families did / do, or because they are of a certain 'class' eg working class, or because they have an inherent "hatred" for things the ABC party stands for etc. So, for the vast majority, yes they are sheep. Not knowing you personally I can't say whether your are or are not falling into this rank and file generalization.

Democracy is as fake as religion and money. Smoke and mirrors to distract us from the realism that is the complete, and most fantastical of human control mechanisms EVER devised Organized Religion and Money / Credit.
    I don't altogether disagree with your opinion, but by only voicing an opinion you are not effecting change. To effect change you need to act!

I don't do anything because of class or family that is why I am an imigrate, I support my believes with action, do you?

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I don't altogether disagree with your opinion, but by only voicing an opinion you are not effecting change. To effect change you need to act!

I don't do anything because of class or family that is why I am an imigrate, I support my believes with action, do you?
    exactly right,,,that other guy must be real fun at parties eh LOL.

BANNED

And with all due respect John, tell me how action/inaction has changed anything in this country, this hemisphere, in the last 30 years? This country has gone to hell in a hand basket, and I can't blame anyone these days for having doubts about the legitimacy of the Democratic Process.
    Because it's become a really, really bad joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dek68 View Post
    I do something by voicing opinion. Now, by generalization sheep are those set in their political biased ways that vote XYZ because their families did / do, or because they are of a certain 'class' eg working class, or because they have an inherent "hatred" for things the ABC party stands for etc. So, for the vast majority, yes they are sheep. Not knowing you personally I can't say whether your are or are not falling into this rank and file generalization.

Democracy is as fake as religion and money. Smoke and mirrors to distract us from the realism that is the complete, and most fantastical of human control mechanisms EVER devised Organized Religion and Money / Credit.
    Please:

https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/...-structure.htm

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    And with all due respect John, tell me how action/inaction has changed anything in this country, this hemisphere, in the last 30 years? This country has gone to hell in a hand basket, and I can't blame anyone these days for having doubts about the legitimacy of the Democratic Process.
    Edit: and if it makes any difference to you where my opinion comes from, I spent a bit of time going over the MGA of Alberta, one from the 1960's, and one from the 2000's. And I can tell you with little doubt, bureaucracy has made it very difficult to facilitate real political change in this beautiful country.

I have, I do and did. BUT am not willing to voice or offer any forms of evidences of my actions on a public forum.

That said, one 'act' we quickly decided upon (me n my wife) was to leave the UK lock, stock and barrel... and then from Manitoba. However, the grass is never greener but long term change is a welcome pre-cursor for peaceful living until the next planned move.
    FEAR is fleeting, REGRET is forever

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    exactly right,,,that other guy must be real fun at parties eh LOL.
    what an excellent contribution to this thread.... well done. you must be SO proud. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    Sadly you are correct, I agree with you, but I will never stop trying to effect change. When we stop we have accepted defeat, and that is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    absolutely bugger all wrong with my syntax, grammar or spelling there 'mate'. have you ever considered it to be your lack of comprehension or understanding? another worthwhile contribution to an excellent thread.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast