Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Next pm?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    If you want to vote for the next CPC leader you need to join the CPC party, cost is $15 and the deadline is 17th April, you can go to the CPC website for details. It will be a mail in ballot.

Remember if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, if you don't vote you have no legitimate right to complain.

Point of intrest: Wolverine Supplies has been so active we are been investigated by Elections Canada, I can't imagine why! We must have pissed in someone's Corn Flakes.
    appreciate you starting this thread John
    with you all the way.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    If you are joining, whatever you do, do not give them a real phone number. They are like Terminators...they absolutely will not stop calling you, ever. Even after being told not to call you. Even after being reported for still calling. They just will not stop.

Give em the local Liberal riding office for a number if you must.
    This. On average I am getting 3 calls per day.

Super GunNutz
    Agree with a John, join the party and vote,
    I Joined the CPC to vote in the last leadership election. Didn’t get my choice but that’s a democracy for you. Perhaps this time I will get my choice. Can’t stand where our country is going right now but I won’t give up and will donate to gun orgs, the Conservative party and keep voting and fighting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Wow! I read that three times and I am still not sure I understand you point, care to spell it out for me. So you are calling me a sheep but you will do nothing?
    That made my head hurt
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    This. On average I am getting 3 calls per day.
    So true. I've blocked over 30 #s . I do appreciate the dedication of the fund raisers though. I joined because I was afraid that Trump loving idiots in Canada would vote for Kevin O'Leary.

Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dek68 View Post
    I do something by voicing opinion. Now, by generalization sheep are those set in their political biased ways that vote XYZ because their families did / do, or because they are of a certain 'class' eg working class, or because they have an inherent "hatred" for things the ABC party stands for etc. So, for the vast majority, yes they are sheep. Not knowing you personally I can't say whether your are or are not falling into this rank and file generalization.

Democracy is as fake as religion and money. Smoke and mirrors to distract us from the realism that is the complete, and most fantastical of human control mechanisms EVER devised Organized Religion and Money / Credit.
    Whoa. Step.

Away.

From.

The

BONG.
    “Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA -- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State.”

Heinrich Himmler, SS Reichsführer

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dek68 View Post
    I do something by voicing opinion. Now, by generalization sheep are those set in their political biased ways that vote XYZ because their families did / do, or because they are of a certain 'class' eg working class, or because they have an inherent "hatred" for things the ABC party stands for etc. So, for the vast majority, yes they are sheep. Not knowing you personally I can't say whether your are or are not falling into this rank and file generalization.

Democracy is as fake as religion and money. Smoke and mirrors to distract us from the realism that is the complete, and most fantastical of human control mechanisms EVER devised Organized Religion and Money / Credit.
    Wanna drop some acid ?

CGN Regular
    Interesting, for those who think democracy is a sham. Conservatives - got rid of long gun registry.....Liberals - lets ban anything that goes pew pew. Seems to me that there is a difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    Wanna drop some acid ?
    I'm sure that'll fix everything.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel