Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Next pm?

Next pm?

If you want to vote for the next CPC leader you need to join the CPC party, cost is $15 and the deadline is 17th April, you can go to the CPC website for details. It will be a mail in ballot.

Remember if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, if you don't vote you have no legitimate right to complain.

Point of intrest: Wolverine Supplies has been so active we are been investigated by Elections Canada, I can't imagine why! We must have pissed in someone's Corn Flakes.

Please post a Link. It will help the lazy and ignorant.
    "I tell you it dead"

Quote Originally Posted by onthehunt View Post
    Please post a Link. It will help the lazy and ignorant.
    You are correct, hopefully someone with more expertise than me and my ancient I pad will add them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IronCanadian's Avatar
    At some point in their life, everyone will gamble on a fart and lose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those that do not vote have MORE of a 'right' to complain than the sheep that do vote. If no one votes it declares the highly contentious debacle that is democracy illegitimate and defunct... peace.
    FEAR is fleeting, REGRET is forever

Can permanent residents join up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dek68 View Post
    Those that do not vote have MORE of a 'right' to complain than the sheep that do vote. If no one votes it declares the highly contentious debacle that is democracy illegitimate and defunct... peace.
    Wow! I read that three times and I am still not sure I understand you point, care to spell it out for me. So you are calling me a sheep but you will do nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by IronCanadian View Post
    That made it very easy.

Two more added to the Conservative party.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Wow! I read that three times and I am still not sure I understand you point, care to spell it out for me. So you are calling me a sheep but you will do nothing?
    I do something by voicing opinion. Now, by generalization sheep are those set in their political biased ways that vote XYZ because their families did / do, or because they are of a certain 'class' eg working class, or because they have an inherent "hatred" for things the ABC party stands for etc. So, for the vast majority, yes they are sheep. Not knowing you personally I can't say whether your are or are not falling into this rank and file generalization.

Democracy is as fake as religion and money. Smoke and mirrors to distract us from the realism that is the complete, and most fantastical of human control mechanisms EVER devised Organized Religion and Money / Credit.
    FEAR is fleeting, REGRET is forever

BANNED
    What do you suggest as an alternative ?

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast