CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 102

Thread: Next pm?

  1. #71
    CGN Regular Dek68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    LOL..SERIOUSLY, you have that tin foil hat of yours on way to tight,
    9/11 conspiracies,,,LOL..wow,,now that's funny right there,and that one alone shows us just how unhinged you are,
    and they gave you a Firearms License,???.now that shows somebody's seriously not doing there job,
    as for your Brexit conspiracy,again,laughable,so what happened,it's PASSED,,and surely because of any help YOU put in,
    your type is just living off conspiracy theories,loving it,it's a way of life,but you dont vote to at least try to make a change.you just sit and #####,
    yet,i'm sure you're pretty happy with Canada's BENEFITS though,nobody is too happy with ANY government,but if you give up,you loose,and it's very apparent that someone like you is NOT interested in helping,so you should do the country a great service and turn in your PAL before you do something you'll regret and set our gun right back even more,or MAYBE,join the fight with a great group of people who ACTUALLY try and make a difference,
    the other guy brought up 'conspiracy theories' and as 9/11 is still No.1 googled theory, I thought "so why not?", also i see a distinct lack of collaboration or attempt to debunk it with any kind of sensible argument, and you call me names... FFS pal grow up... then you completely ignore the brexit question? wow, way to offer a dignified response / retort to my post. another one for the paper bin.

    I've been 'fighting' for decades, and which 'great group' are you referring? most posts attacking me are written by folks that have little to no understanding of what I'm saying. Each assumes I am attacking Canada, and take the whole argument too personally. There is no god, democracy is a smoke screen. period. then of course the posts with racist undertones about leaving the country or going home or moving on, again, written by those with little to no comprehension of the world outside.
    FEAR is fleeting, REGRET is forever

  2. #72
    CGN Regular Dek68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    Well its the only system that we have so I have a chance to effect the out come and others do not . I am a PC member and I will be watching the potential leaders carefully and will make an informed decision on who I vote for.

    I would like to thank DEK68 for all his covert activities that are not mentionable here

    nothing covert, but nothing i would proudly state on an open forum with cops, ex-military and possibly govt. officials as members. thanks for your poor attempt at sarcasm though.
    FEAR is fleeting, REGRET is forever

  3. #73
    Super GunNutz All in fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    Not defending the Doomer he is clearly ready to lay over and die, but he is right about 9/11. Look into it, I took two college courses on the subject, its not what it seems.
    No, he really isn't. There aren't any 9/11 conspiracy theories that offer actual evidence. The most that's thrown out there is "I believe this, prove me wrong". The reality is that for extravagant claims, you need extravagant proof, not theories about what might have happened.

  4. #74
    CGN Regular MasterMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    288
    Applied and donated.
    Thank you.

  5. #75
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    20,403
    Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    Can permanent residents join up?
    Maybe join up, but not vote in the federal election.

  6. #76
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,331
    OK DEK68 we get it you are a no for joining the CPC and picking a leader. Now can we get back on topic.

  7. #77
    Newbie FromAWhirly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Greater Vancouver, British Columbia
    Posts
    13
    I remember in the previous leadership race, memberships sold through each candidate were tracked and it somehow benefited the candidates to have sold the most memberships under their name. That being said, is there a similar situation in this race? If so, does anyone see a better option than Erin O'Toole? MacKay has been spamming my inbox something fierce. I expect this to get much worse as we get closer to April.

    @Dek68: Regardless of your point of view, you comments are clearly incendiary and seem to only serve to aggravate others here. If you choose not to vote, that's your business. I don't see much point in arguing with you other than to say "Thanks for sharing your perception of the political landscape. I respectfully disagree with your course of action (inaction)."

  8. #78
    Member Sylvertiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Dek68 View Post
    absolutely bugger all wrong with my syntax, grammar or spelling there 'mate'. have you ever considered it to be your lack of comprehension or understanding? another worthwhile contribution to an excellent thread.
    Why are you even on this forum?

    If you have nothing positive or constructive to contribute please leave.

  9. #79
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    North
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    No, he really isn't. There aren't any 9/11 conspiracy theories that offer actual evidence. The most that's thrown out there is "I believe this, prove me wrong". The reality is that for extravagant claims, you need extravagant proof, not theories about what might have happened.
    There was proof, it was called the rubble in ground zero what happened to it? It was sold to the lowest bidder and shipped off to China before anyone could have a look at it. Molten piles of steel, a war that could now be started, Silverstein quadrupling his net-worth overnight, Mossad "art students" having residency of an entire floor in WTC1 for two years with photos of rooms filled with blasting caps, they took out a window to take photos of people standing on a platform to simulate falling out of the tower, the dancing Israelis, countless commercial jet pilots saying it is impossible to fly like that, countless engineers saying a plane wouldn't even phase the building (which was designed for plane impacts, no kidding), the buildings fell at freefall speed, NYFD using WTC7 as a muster point only being told to leave before it fell 20 minutes later at freefall speed despite having no damage due to "small office fires". You can even see a news report of them talking about WTC7 going down, while it IS STILL STANDING in the background of the anchorwoman. Not going to get into the details, but this is one is obvious when you really start to dig and have background knowledge on things like demolition, which is what pays me bills. Lots of ordinance experts say it was dropped or in Silverstein's own words, "pulled". Im not saying watch Loose Change, there is plenty of credible evidence. Moreso than it was blown up than it taken down by cave dwelling Haji's that don't know even how to use an AK properly.

    The evidence is there, you just have to set aside your objectivities and study it. I have over 200 classroom hours on it as well as probably another 200+ looking into it.

  10. #80
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    There was proof, it was called the rubble in ground zero what happened to it? It was sold to the lowest bidder and shipped off to China before anyone could have a look at it. Molten piles of steel, a war that could now be started, Silverstein quadrupling his net-worth overnight, Mossad "art students" having residency of an entire floor in WTC1 for two years with photos of rooms filled with blasting caps, they took out a window to take photos of people standing on a platform to simulate falling out of the tower, the dancing Israelis, countless commercial jet pilots saying it is impossible to fly like that, countless engineers saying a plane wouldn't even phase the building (which was designed for plane impacts, no kidding), the buildings fell at freefall speed, NYFD using WTC7 as a muster point only being told to leave before it fell 20 minutes later at freefall speed despite having no damage due to "small office fires". You can even see a news report of them talking about WTC7 going down, while it IS STILL STANDING in the background of the anchorwoman. Not going to get into the details, but this is one is obvious when you really start to dig and have background knowledge on things like demolition, which is what pays me bills. Lots of ordinance experts say it was dropped or in Silverstein's own words, "pulled". Im not saying watch Loose Change, there is plenty of credible evidence. Moreso than it was blown up than it taken down by cave dwelling Haji's that don't know even how to use an AK properly.

    The evidence is there, you just have to set aside your objectivities and study it. I have over 200 classroom hours on it as well as probably another 200+ looking into it.
    sorry bud,,but as a guy who has friends that were ACTUALLY there the day of the attacks,including one who was one of the heads of FEMA,i can tell you,,this 9/11 conspiracy crap is right up there with the moon landing conspiracy,and the little green men at area 51,..there is ZERO evidence of this imploding with explosives theory,i can garantee you that the efforts to keep something like this quiet with all the people who would need to be involved is nill..no way could they ever keep that stuff a secret for long,,,that's right up there with the FBI killing Kennedy,,zero evidence,as for those college course teaching these 9/11 conspiracy theories,,,says a lot about the state of our colleges and the quality of teachers today,,but everybody can believe whatever they want,but i'm done with this 9/11 fantasy theories,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •