Thread: Burnt Bronze CZ75 Feedback

Burnt Bronze CZ75 Feedback

Just wanted to give a shout out, got my burnt bronze back last week. It took a long time, but I'm glad it did. Constant updates came from black box that there was a TON of oil leeching from the frame and it was delaying the process. Finished product looks great, very glad they took the time to do it right and very much appreciate the frequent updates on the delay. Customer service done right.

I will for sure be sending multiple jobs through in the next few years, you guys picked up a new, and repeat customer with the promo.

Pics bro

Tease! I love cz75 and I love bb! Let’s see it!

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out, got my burnt bronze back last week. It took a long time, but I'm glad it did. Constant updates came from black box that there was a TON of oil leeching from the frame and it was delaying the process. Finished product looks great, very glad they took the time to do it right and very much appreciate the frequent updates on the delay. Customer service done right.

I will for sure be sending multiple jobs through in the next few years, you guys picked up a new, and repeat customer with the promo.
    We did have a difficult time getting your frame prepped; We're delighted to hear that you think it was worth the wait and we sincerely appreciate the kind words and follow up. Thanks so much for the sale and support

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

CGN Regular
    Pics!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Pics for the love of gods, I love the colour of bronze but I haven't seen burnt bronze yet
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pics x 2!!!!!
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Box Customs View Post
    We did have a difficult time getting your frame prepped; We're delighted to hear that you think it was worth the wait and we sincerely appreciate the kind words and follow up. Thanks so much for the sale and support
    I don't care how long it takes if it means getting it done right. Pics are coming as soon as I get new grips, the old ones look a little off with the bronze....damn, forgot how expensive and hard to find grips are for these guys.

GunNutz
    LOK grips are my go to. Available in lots of colours and textures. I have blue boggies on my CZ85 police.
    Last edited by Cridler; 05-20-2020 at 04:08 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Have a look at G-10 grips. This isn't a burnt bronze cerakote, but gives a good representation of what it might look like.
    Name:  20200224_220542.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  73.9 KB