Thread: irunguns.ca Stock

irunguns.ca Stock

Hi all, I'm new to the forums and just getting into building an AR. IRunGuns looks like a great option.

Regarding the Canadian portion of IRG (irunguns.ca), I would just like to know if all items shown in-stock on the website are already located in Canada.

I've tried researching this on both IRG websites, as well as this forum, but couldn't find an answer.

Just would like to know if the items shown in-stock in USD would be the price shown (converted to CAD), plus shipping, and GST.

I saw another thread about credit cards with no fees for foreign currency exchange, so I may have to wait to get one of those before purchasing....

Any insight on using the irunguns.ca website would be much appreciated from this Newbie.

Cheers!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I would just like to know if all items shown in-stock on the website are already located in Canada.
    As a long-time IRG customer, I can confirm;
    If they post it on their .ca website, it's already sitting in a warehouse in Canada.

Just ordered a glock from them and had it in my hands within 3 days. They are excellent!

That's right, if it's on the ca site, it's in stock in Canada. The problem is, never enough options with local stock.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    Just ordered a glock from them and had it in my hands within 3 days. They are excellent!
    You obviously don't live in Ontario.

Damn lucky.

3 weeks give or take here.

Quote Originally Posted by bsrcuda View Post
    You obviously don't live in Ontario.

Damn lucky.

3 weeks give or take here.
    I've ordered from the .ca site on a Monday and had my pistol by Thursday of the same week. They're just a province over though, and our CFO's out here are pretty quick, (24h) knock on wood.
    Originally Posted by TheTooner
    I'd rather hunt and come home to eat Kraft Dinner than not hunt and get to eat meat.

Forgot to say thanks for the replies guys. Ordered my Aero receiver set off of the Canadian site and had about a week later! Thanks to IRG!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck44's Avatar
    I ordered 4 CZ Evo 5/30 mags and had them within a week. I ordered them off the US site and the order was filled in Edmonton with no import charges. I did pay the conversion rate and tax in Canadian dollars. Will order again from IRONGINS.

Take Care

Bob
    A recent study has shown 1 out of 3 liberals are as stupid as the other 2.
    "If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Suffer the fools with grace...God made enough of them