Drop The Price, Like It's Hot! #1 - Gun has been sold, keep an eye on the next one!

Firearms Outlet Canada

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Introducing FOC IT!
We are dropping the price $50 every day until this is SOLD!

FOC-IT-1.jpg

How Low Will It Go Before It's Gone?
Buy It Now!

Attachments

• FOC-IT-1.jpg
    FOC-IT-1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5,325
That one is going to cost the taxpayer a few bucks to “buy back”
Here is a lieberal party membership, a $43.78 lightly used starbucks reward card and a signed(digitally) selfie of Justin that says Justin for the UN 2023... Thank you for playing whats it worth when we are the only buyers. Brought to you by Bill I only look Drunk when I am mad Blair , Heidi and Wendy We went to school there Rathgen and Cukier, and Justin I can't believe they wont let me in the UN Trudope.

Iam curious what makes a 9 mm worth even close to 8200 dollars that’s insane I can buy a decent quality .50 bmg rifle for that

It's $8200 because they wrote 8200 on the price tag. I have the same issue with many brand-name items. Yes higher prices can you get you a better quality product, but there is a intersection of cost vs quality that has massive diminishing returns after the 1500 range.

It's called a Dutch Auction: you start at a price you're pretty sure is higher than anyone would want to pay, set it to decline with time, and the first bidder to pull their trigger has it at that price.

Iam curious what makes a 9 mm worth even close to 8200 dollars that’s insane I can buy a decent quality .50 bmg rifle for that

Absolutely nothing. This is for people with more money than brains. Even that other gun the Alien is over priced. Every single review has said it's fantastic but not worth the 5 or 6k they want for them. Like Daggun said, the diminishing return mark is about 1500. After that you're splitting hairs.

This gun is for the dude st the range with more cents than sense.

Day two, another price drop. We will be doing this promo with a ton of items one after the other. As far as the gun is concerned it is truly a work of art and a very nice 1911, SVI makes some great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom