Thread: TNA are good people!

CGN Regular

TNA are good people!

Just recieveed my first order from TNA and it definitely won't be my last. They included a well written letter, address sticker and envelope for me to mail it to my MP regarding changes to the firearms law. That was really neat and it's awesome seeing gun stores being so proactive in furthering our cause.

But what really made my day was their reply to my cheeky comment in the "order comments" section. I mentioned it was my birthday (it really was). Not only did they hook me up with some stickers and a button that will go great on my range bag, they hand wrote a happy birthday note on my invoice. I'm a total sticker slut and the note was the exact kind of personal touch that will make TNA my first stop the next time I'm doing my online shopping.

I was having a crappy afternoon and the stickers and note turned that right around. Thanks again, and keep up the great work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bull_it View Post
    Just recieveed my first order from TNA and it definitely won't be my last. They included a well written letter, address sticker and envelope for me to mail it to my MP regarding changes to the firearms law. That was really neat and it's awesome seeing gun stores being so proactive in furthering our cause.

But what really made my day was their reply to my cheeky comment in the "order comments" section. I mentioned it was my birthday (it really was). Not only did they hook me up with some stickers and a button that will go great on my range bag, they hand wrote a happy birthday note on my invoice. I'm a total sticker slut and the note was the exact kind of personal touch that will make TNA my first stop the next time I'm doing my online shopping.

I was having a crappy afternoon and the stickers and note turned that right around. Thanks again, and keep up the great work!!
    I was just gonna post and talk the letter they sent along with my order ( and the sticker as well). Very nice people to deal with, and they took the time to handwrite myname and thank note on each of every order that I received.

Thank you TNA!

delete
    Last edited by JeffMan; 05-01-2020 at 05:58 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I fully agree, they went over and beyond to get me the items I was after, will always deal with them
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Regular
    I had the same experience with them as well. You definitely do not feel like they treat you as a number even if it's through an online experience. Two thumbs up for me, I have shopped there many times and will again. Awesome business, they seem to love what they're doing.

Business Member
    I send many of my AR lovin’ CQB shootin’ Clients over to TNA. I’ve had many dealings with them... all of them are as reliable and reassuring as ever. Thanks, TNA for having out backs!!

Cheers, Barney

Ive built a few ARs with mostly if not all parts from TNA and the hand written notes are such a great touch, you just don't see companies doing that anymore, love it!

CGN Regular
    TNA rocks!

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Thanks to all,
    We strive to run a business that we would want to shop at.

Everyone in the shop right now:

True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms