Thread: My buying experience

My buying experience

I ordered a Lazer 20 gauge single shot shotgun, service was great! Friendly, knowledgeable staff! The shotgun arrived today, I was impressed to find that someone had taken the time and effort to open the box and add packing material in the box to keep it better protected during shipping, I wouldn't have expected that level of service on a low priced gun!
    Happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dominion Outdoors again.
    Thanks!

Nice was looking at doing the same how's the fit and finish of the shotgun?
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1_247 View Post
    Nice was looking at doing the same how's the fit and finish of the shotgun?
    It has a stiff hammer but other than that it's a really nice gun for the price. I patterned it and shoots just a bit high but not any different than my H&R single shot, I don't think you would be disappointed if you got one. I am happy with the fit and finish. Nice to have interchangeable chokes on a gun at that price.

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterforlife View Post
    I ordered a Lazer 20 gauge single shot shotgun, service was great! Friendly, knowledgeable staff! The shotgun arrived today, I was impressed to find that someone had taken the time and effort to open the box and add packing material in the box to keep it better protected during shipping, I wouldn't have expected that level of service on a low priced gun!
    Happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dominion Outdoors again.
    Thanks!
    Thank you for your purchase and your kind words! We really appreciate your business and the feedback, we love to hear from our customers. We're glad to hear you're happy with your purchase and we hope to hear from you again in the future!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram