Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You guys must be busy

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    I've done PMs numerous times that went unanswered. Not only once. Not twice. Not 3 times. Seems i'm not the only one.
    I'm not mad. In the end there's other options, and if you're too busy to take my money thats fine.
    Just letting you know in case you...well...wonder how you could be making more money while avoiding bad publicity.

Youza.
    Exactly this.

Same situation here. Happened again just this week trying to buy more stuff. Called a couple times Monday. A couple more today. No answer, so not going to beg them to take my money. The sale goes to another business that answers their phone.

It's been the same situation over the years. Surprisingly no change. I only keep trying because for some items, they're the only place to get them or best price.

It's not their first import though. You'd think by now they'd be able to predict when it gets busy and plan accordingly to have adequate manpower instead of letting the phone ring.

Bought 7 guns...
    7 guns delivered....
    They didn't return my calls

Soon Ill buy 8.
    =)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    Bought 7 guns...
    7 guns delivered....

Soon Ill buy 8.
    =)
    Like a beaten whore to the pimp.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    Bought 7 guns...
    7 guns delivered....

Soon Ill buy 8.
    =)
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    Like a beaten whore to the pimp.

Good morning, Please reach out to the US store at 928-505-6794 if you have and inquiries or need any help, we apologize for the delay in responding but we are trying to get everything out as quickly as possible. For those who bought the Matrix rifles, they are on their way as well. Our stock will go online in the next couple days once it has been inventoried.

We will also have a NON Restricted section which will be up and running shortly.

We have some amazing things coming...

Stay tuned.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Never had an issue with irg, they are good to go in my books. Obviously there are complexities beyond their control when dealing with multiple agencies on both sides of the border...I'm just glad they are among those who consistently bring new stuff to our market and keep prices competitive. The more guns in Canada the better.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Stay tuned.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Will those amazing things include answering phones? Because those have very often gone unanswered as well.
    In the past when I post here about calling and email, you've directed me to PMs.
    Now that I explain that PMs also go unanswered, you say to call...

Maybe its just time you admit to yourselves that your communications are sub-par.

Youza.

Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS

Stay tuned.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Will those amazing things include answering phones? Because those have very often gone unanswered as well.
    In the past when I post here about calling and email, you've directed me to PMs.
    Now that I explain that PMs also go unanswered, you say to call...

Maybe its just time you admit to yourselves that your communications are sub-par.

Youza.

IMHO that is a fair comment.
    I think IRUNGUNS would agree that they don't put as much time and resources into communications as they do other areas of their business.
    It is what it is.

CGN Regular
    just admit that your service is bad instead of coming up with excuses

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    Service and coms are extreemly tough to do it seems. I'm dealing with a few different vendors right now that on inital contact were good, they say yes we can get you those parts ect ect..... then..... nothing. And another that short shipped me some items, and refunded my card without getting ahold of me, they had alternative items they could have offered... I will be on the hook for another shipping bill I guess.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast