Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You guys must be busy

I just want to say thanks to Nick and the irunguns team for getting back to me and addressing some issues.
    I will continue to support them and give them my business when I can.

are you guys planning on having lr308/dpms/sr25 mags in the Canadian store? I ordered some off you guys but geez you cannot get 5/20 308 mags any where, you would make a killing if they were in stock!

I've never in my life had any issued with IRG, and I have 5 or 6 t-shirts.....
    I've called there but twice, and have talked to someone each time.

They do get busy. When they get a shipment, it isn't just a couple boxes, it's a couple pallets of boxes.

If they answered every phone call the haters would be calling 3x as much asking why their order hasn't shipped yet.
    Originally Posted by TheTooner
    I'd rather hunt and come home to eat Kraft Dinner than not hunt and get to eat meat.

. . .
    Last edited by Cory24; 09-24-2021 at 12:27 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Got my order today. IRG is awesome.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    I'm buying all my mags from here now on. The riveting job is top quality and the price is great.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory24 View Post
    Stop crying youza baby
    Why do you care about me speaking my mind to a retailer I've given money to?
    Are you the one paying for this section to interact with customers?

go worry about another stranger somewhere else little guy.
    In the mean time i'll do exactly whatever the ##### I want.

Youza.
    Last edited by Youzawhale; 03-02-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Youza,

You are a good customer and I want to make sure you're looked after. PM us your contact info and I will have some one reach out to you. When the export is being processed we direct all calls to the US office otherwise what takes us 10 days to process would take a month. The other thing is it allows everyone to concentrate and makes sure the package goes to its new home and not someone else.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Why do you care about me speaking my mind to a retailer I've given money to?
    Are you the one paying for this section to interact with customers?

go worry about another stranger somewhere else little guy.
    In the mean time i'll do exactly whatever the ##### I want.

Youza.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Thank you, I will let Mr. Clean know he's doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    I'm buying all my mags from here now on. The riveting job is top quality and the price is great.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Irun has usually been pretty good when I purchase from them ( I have many t-shirts) but I am about to hit the 3 month mark (purchased Dec 7) waiting on my third party import. GST paid etc and it has been listed as shipping for the last 2 weeks plus by the time it does get shipped it will take a week to get to me.This means it will be 3 months plus from start to finish if it was shipped tomorrow. I was also told last Monday it would be shipped or the shipping would start from latest import. In my mind its just not worth the wait (3rd party that is) and I unfortunately I wont be going down that road again, even though I have seen some sweet stuff on gunbroker.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast