Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNW ARS Rifle Accessories

TNW ARS Rifle Accessories

We have just got a shipment of TNW ASR Rifle Accessories. We have 3 types of extended hand guards. match triggers, bolts ETC, have a look, HERE.

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    need short barrel. 9mm and 10mm
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

We only have a .357 sig pistol barrel in stock
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Regular
    I have a question ? on the TNW ARS what is the serialized part ?.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    Firstly, it's 'ASR' not 'ARS.' ARS would expand to 'Aero Rifle Survival,' where the actual name of the thing is 'Aero Survival Rifle.'

As for the serial, that's the action, the main tube. It's stamped on the lower right side near the front. So the lower is just a part, something one can swap with no legal issues in the USA nor Canada. Which is important as there are a few lowers required if you're going to be jumping around between .22lr, 10mm, .45" etc.

CGN Regular
    Thank you for the clarification know I will get a TNW ASR.

If/when you do... I found mine runs a lot more happily with a Strike Industries long flat-wire spring. It was okay with the stock spring and 147gr cartridges of a few types, but got fiddly when I changed bullet weights. The much more consistent cycling with the near-constant preload on the flat wire spring is much more forgiving. I also added about 3oz to the weight of the buffer weight, by drilling it to fit a tungsten rod 16mm x 42mm... but that's getting into gunsmithing sorts of stuff. It helped with keeping the bolt closed slightly longer which makes for less filth blowing back into the action and magazine, but not necessary really.

The other problems we have had with them are bad triggers & lack of handguards, we brought in parts to fix these shortcomings, they are a accurate convenient rifle.....

Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with the trigger in mine, so I spent an hour carefully polishing and eventually slightly re-profiling it so now it's at about 2/3 the factory weight and very smooth with a crisp release. Not everyone's cup of tea modifying such things though. I've heard good things about the two-stage version. But overall I'm not complaining - for around $800 Canadian, considering this is made with labour paid in USD in Oregon, it seems a heck of a good bargain.

Have one and it’s been pretty dang good no matter what we feed it.....which is nice when you see an FX-9 jamomatic when you try and feed it aluminum casings.

Don’t get me wrong like my Fx-9 but the fact this just keeps ticking no matter what is so much nicer. I think adding the longer handguard too might push this over and make it even cooler as that is my biggest complaint with my meaty chops.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast