Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNW ARS Rifle Accessories

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guninhand View Post
    In case some don't realize, you can switch safety and ejection from RH to LH. With ejection on LH, you can set up a brass catcher and still work the RH bolt ....never chase brass again!
    Yeah, that's something I did pretty early with mine. Bought a little netting brass catcher from an eBay seller, modified it in a couple of ways, and mounted in on a length of rail on the left side. Rarely drops a shell, probably at least 98% reliable, and not in the way at all.

CGN Regular
    Any updates?

I saw on their website they sell a multi caliber package any chance you ordered those in ?

I need a .45 barrel, any chance I could get my hands on one?

We just restocked on barrels and bolts. Call the store Monday after 11, we will get you sorted out 604-289-4867, 604-BUY-GUNS. Thanks
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    Do you have any hanguards coming in?
    Thank you

Also interested in a handguard or hand guard adaptor!

got an order on the way, go to the item on the website and click the waitlist button you will be notified as soon as they arrive, these sell out fast, so this is a way to make sure you get what you want!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    Any chance of spare firing pins being brought in? I've tried contacting TNW several times to make a direct order, as I'd just like to have a spare firing pin for my 9mm TNW ASR, but I may as well be emailing Santa, there's just no response. Actually no, Santa would be more likely to reply - in the form of an elderly volunteer on the Canada Post team.

yes, we have firing pins, springs, retaining pins etc coming, great to build the complete bolts for a fast caliber change, not on the webstore until they arrive....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast