Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Service Email

Custom Service Email

How long does it typically take to get a response email from customer support?

I sent three emails on the 20th and 21st to the customer support email. One was regarding a warranty question. The next two were regarding an order I had just made, but I messed up my payment info, so I emailed the correct info to the CS account as specified on the automated message that informed me my payment was rejected.

I understand that it's not instant and they're busy and it takes time, but I'm asking because around two years ago I sent a couple messages to the customer support email, but I never got a response.

And yes I know I should call. I will eventually if I don't get an email response, but due to time zone differences and their hours + my works hours, it's usually just more convenient to send off an email and get a response whenever they're able.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I sent them an email regarding some magazines over 2 months ago to no response. Not too sure what's going on over there now
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

BANNED
    Every single time I've called them during business hours, they have answered. Try it.

BANNED
    I either work or sleep during their business hours, depending on my shift.
    Email is my only option, I also received no replies to no less than 1/2 doz polite emails regarding shipping options.
    SFRC got my business due to this.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    You should get an email within 30 seconds from the system telling you that we received the email. If not, we did not get it. You will also get a ticket number.

Please quote the ticket number and I will check into it.

Please always email cs@canadaammo.com
    Last edited by CanAm; 02-27-2020 at 05:01 PM.

My messages were definitely sent to cs@canadaammo.com and I never received a ticket number. My spam folder is empty. It seems like you're not getting the messages on your end. It's from a gmail account, I'll try mailing again from my work email. Maybe on your end it's getting filtered out as spam for some reason?

EDIT: Just sent a message and I got the automated email and a ticket. Weird how it didn't go through before.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    I sent an email a couple of days ago about my DA50 and I didn't get an email or ticket either. Must have been a screw up on their server or something. Good to know that I'm not going to be an ass sending another.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckmastr View Post
    Every single time I've called them during business hours, they have answered. Try it.
    And normally I'd do this but they specifically ask for emails instead of calls.

Just sent another one with no results... guess I'm calling on Monday.

CGN Regular
    I have had no luck with my email either. Its ridiculous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast