Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: IWA Show in Germany Cancelled due to Coronavirus

Last edited by Kremator; 07-18-2023 at 02:32 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    This is getting stupid. People are panicking over a flu with a mortality rate of 1%, and shutting down the economy.
    It's more realistically close to 3%. So that's about 30 times more deadly than the flu. And far more contagious. And that is without the medical system being totally overwhelmed. If the hospital's cant keep up the death rate could get close to 20%. The economy will be screwed no matter what anyone does. We are primed for all out disaster like nobody alive today has ever seen. Hopefully it goes away and life goes on normally. But yeah I dont know about that at this point...

I don't look at the percentage of how people have COVID-19 vs deaths, I look at how many have recovered vs how many have died. To me that is a a true measure of the death rate. The people who still have it haven't run the course of the virus, only the dead people and the recovered people have. Currently there are 36,873 cases of people recovered vs 2,876 people who have died. That would bring the morality rate to 7.8% for closed cases. Of the remaining 44,395 active cases 36,300 have mild symptoms and 8,095 have serious/critical symptoms.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    https://www.livescience.com/new-chin...virus-faq.html:

The study researchers, from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, analyzed information from 44,672 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in China that were reported between Dec. 31, 2019 and Feb. 11, 2020. Among these cases, there were 1,023 deaths, resulting in an overall death rate of 2.3%.

However, the new study found that the death rate from COVID-19 varied by location. In Hubei Province, where the outbreak began, the death rate was 2.9%, compared with just 0.4% in other provinces — a 7-fold difference.

The study also showed that older adults have been hit hardest by COVID-19. Among those ages 80 and older, the death rate was 14.8%, compared with 8.0% for those ages 70 to 79; 3.6% for those ages 60 to 69; 1.3% for those ages 50 to 59; 0.4% for those ages 40 to 49, and 0.2% for those ages 10 to 39. No deaths have been reported among children from birth to age 9.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I don't look at the percentage of how people have COVID-19 vs deaths, I look at how many have recovered vs how many have died. To me that is a a true measure of the death rate. The people who still have it haven't run the course of the virus, only the dead people and the recovered people have. Currently there are 36,873 cases of people recovered vs 2,876 people who have died. That would bring the morality rate to 7.8% for closed cases. Of the remaining 44,395 active cases 36,300 have mild symptoms and 8,095 have serious/critical symptoms.

Ryan
    Don't forget some extra good news recently released; some people who have recovered have been REINFECTED with the virus...

Last edited by brettmt; 02-11-2024 at 06:01 PM.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    The most immediate result will be higher prices on everything except fuel (not good for Canada). Realistic estimates put the production capacity of China , down approx 40%. Of course that is just the financial side of it. The death toll could be in the millions by next year at the rate it is spreading (aprox 4x increase per month).

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Don't forget some extra good news recently released; some people who have recovered have been REINFECTED with the virus...
    that is a big problem. maybe not to others, but it is significant.
    "an armed society, is a polite society"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrpdw View Post
    Most disturbing is the lack of current information from North Korea, which borders both South Korea and China...

Are they Corona free, or a Petri dish waiting to explode??
    I was thinking the same thing. Except I don't find it disturbing, the complete lack of information is par for the course for NK, but I was also thinking how it must be bad over there. Contrary to China, they don't really have much as far as healthcare goes.

On the plus side, virus don't care if you're part of the regime or not. Diseases are really the only thing that are communists.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELL SHUCKER View Post
    That's why it was developed and released. Economic warfare through climate manipulation (Geoengineering) and viral outbreaks to reap profits from fear and devastation, along with containment & control of and a huge reduction of the global population. UN Agenda 21 in full swing. Be aware folks, this ain't the full on shyte storm that be coming soon.
    Agenda 21 is the thing they want you to believe. Agenda 22 is what they're hiding from you. Either you've been drinking the UN cool-aid or you're part of it.

Skywatch TV reported this morning that as of Thursday, February 27/2020, the number of confirmed infected people is 82,781, 2817 people have died and 33,350 people have recovered from the virus.

They also reported that the Chinese economy will officially go into a recession in the next 40-90 days if the virus is not brought under control.

Canadian Dollar Stores, Walmart and Canadian Tire Stores all carry a lot of stock that comes from China. I would think this will inevitably affect our economy as well.
    Last edited by Thunderhog; 02-28-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!