Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shout Out to Dante

I tried for the marlin dark series, but they were tough to get in. maybe next run.
    "an armed society, is a polite society"

My dealings with Dante have been good.....

Quote Originally Posted by zirah View Post
    It 2020 bro and lot of sponsors here accept EMT. Credit cards leaves a paper trail and I wouldn't want the wife to find out that I bought another toy.
    Yeah I hear ya man, no disrespect intended. It’s a good thing mine can’t tell one rifle apart from another! Lol.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

I had such a pleasant transaction with Dante! Thank you!

Bought a Marlin Dark 45-70 from Dante’s and had it shipped out here to BC. They were excellent to deal with.

Dante rocks.
    Canada Post will only insure firearms that are shipped in a hard plastic case with a lock on it. Cost is $2.75 for every $100 of insurance. I will not assume any responsibility for loss or damages by Canada Post. All items are sold AS IS and do not come with any warranty. Payment required within 24 hrs of your commitment to purchase or item will be sold to another member.

Bought 2 sets of those Burris prism sights a while back and just bought two rifles from Dante.Great service !
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

Bought a Glock mos with red dot in June and service was great. Just waiting to receive a beretta 92fs that I ordered last week. Good folks to deal with!

Have made a couple of purchases from Dante , always great service and some of the lowest prices available . Thanks to the Dante team , its appreciated ..

CGN Regular
    Bought several guns from them....great people. I even went there one day with my kids, and bought kitchenware ! Lol. Stop for an awesome coffee at the Italian place right in front, of the numerous restaurants around. My 14 years boy often ask me; let’s go to Dante dad, and I’m like : no money to spend this week son. My latest buy was about a month ago, Glock 17 Gen 5, Ameriglow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast