Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shout Out to Dante

Shout Out to Dante

Wanted to drop a quick compliment to Rudy and team at Dante, made my second of certainly many more purchases to come - a BL-22 FLD - and as before the service was excellent, shipping was fast, and packaging was flawless. You guys are an exemplar dealer and contributor to the shooting community!

Merci beaucoup Dante!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Regular
    I’ve been buying from Dante for decades, Rudy always provides great service

CGN Regular
    There were 2 guns that I wanted to buy from them that were on sale. Unfortunately, Dante doesn’t accept EMT. Had to get it elsewhere that accepted EMT. They weren’t too concern about lost sales.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I’ve bought a couple rifles and a scope from them they were excellent to deal with and will most likely purchase from them again

It’s called a credit card bro. A piece of plastic with some digits on it. Maybe give it a try.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JADER View Post
    There were 2 guns that I wanted to buy from them that were on sale. Unfortunately, Dante doesn’t accept EMT. Had to get it elsewhere that accepted EMT. They weren’t too concern about lost sales.
    As much as you don't seem too concerned about relying on a single method of payment for your shopping.

Youza.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Wanted to drop a quick compliment to Rudy and team at Dante, made my second of certainly many more purchases to come - a BL-22 FLD - and as before the service was excellent, shipping was fast, and packaging was flawless. You guys are an exemplar dealer and contributor to the shooting community!

Merci beaucoup Dante!
    Dante is the greatest little gun store and one you can take the wife to and she will never complain but it will cost you. Always hit them when in town to see the in laws. —-Dieseldog!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Bought my 1st pistol from Rudy there in 2001.
    Really worth a visit in Little Italy. Great kitchen stuff too!

6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3

Merci beaucoup Dante!
    Thank you & enjoy that BL-22!

Quote Originally Posted by JADER View Post
    We definitely took note. We're working on implementing EMT as a payment option in the near future!
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

It’s called a credit card bro. A piece of plastic with some digits on it. Maybe give it a try.
    It 2020 bro and lot of sponsors here accept EMT. Credit cards leaves a paper trail and I wouldn't want the wife to find out that I bought another toy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast