Thread: Fantastic Service! Fantastic Work!

Fantastic Service! Fantastic Work!

Hi all
    I just wanted to give a shout out to the staff at "Blackbox Customs". I've known the owners there since they started shooting IDPA with the Alberta Tactical Handgun League, and a great group of people! They started Blackbox Customs and i was one of their first customers getting two of my Glocks done with a complete stipple job and trigger guard reduction. Their work was done in a timely manner, and the improvement on the grip was second to none! My shooting improved to the point i was winning matches on a regular basis.

Just recently i noticed they had new styles of stippling, and took my Glock 17 Gen 5 and Glock 34 Gen 4 to them again to have the original stipple job done in shale stippling.
    What an enhanced improvement this has made! The turn around was fast, and the workmanship once again, great!

Now in case you're thinking this is an endorsement by Blackbox Customs, then no it isn't.
    I've got 8 years in the Canadian Army, 26 years has a police officer, firearms instructor in both, shooting sports, IPSC, IDPA, Steel Challange, 3 Gun, and hunting, shooting for over 47 years now.
    So i know a little bit about having good firearms to work with.

Give Blackbox Customs a try, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers Tanner51

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Thanks so much for the feedback - we're honored and we greatly appreciate the kind words on the service work we do.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

c'mon man. dont tease us. show us some pics

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner51 View Post
    Hi all
    I just wanted to give a shout out to the staff at "Blackbox Customs". I've known the owners there since they started shooting IDPA with the Alberta Tactical Handgun League, and a great group of people! They started Blackbox Customs and i was one of their first customers getting two of my Glocks done with a complete stipple job and trigger guard reduction. Their work was done in a timely manner, and the improvement on the grip was second to none! My shooting improved to the point i was winning matches on a regular basis.

Just recently i noticed they had new styles of stippling, and took my Glock 17 Gen 5 and Glock 34 Gen 4 to them again to have the original stipple job done in shale stippling.
    What an enhanced improvement this has made! The turn around was fast, and the workmanship once again, great!

Now in case you're thinking this is an endorsement by Blackbox Customs, then no it isn't.
    I've got 8 years in the Canadian Army, 26 years has a police officer, firearms instructor in both, shooting sports, IPSC, IDPA, Steel Challange, 3 Gun, and hunting, shooting for over 47 years now.
    So i know a little bit about having good firearms to work with.

Give Blackbox Customs a try, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers Tanner51

BANNED
    I second all of this. Their stippling is the cleanest on the market, including the big money customizing companies in the US... Compare them to Zev and Agency and they still come out on top!

I can’t get them to load? But the same as in their web page gallery photos!