Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eagle firearms

I bought a scope from them last week. Shipped next day and ultra fast shipping.

Top notch bunch of fellas over there

CGN Regular
    Eagle firearms are awesome. Ordered something over the phone and shipped next day!

I have bought a few things from these fine folks, there is no better place to deal with in the province! Not only do they like to stock some unique pieces but the customer service is awesome, even while you "are just browsing". I would honestly hesitate to buy new guns from anywhere else after dealing with Eagle; local, friendly and cost effective. What more could you ask for?

GunNutz
    Yes, eagle firearms Tisdale sk. great gun store

Yep delt with them the first time this summer. There was confusion as somthing I ordered online showed stock and the item was already sold. They phoned me right away got it all sorted and bought a differnt rifle they had in stock. Will definitely deal with them again. They delt with it right away great customer service.

Business Member
    Name:  customer app Aug 22.JPG
Views: 165
Size:  22.5 KB
    ONLINE ORDERS SHIP FREE AUGUST 22 2020!!!*

*some exceptions....AMMUNITION and OVERSIZED/HEAVY ITEMS ex SAFES
    AMMUNITION ORDERS will not be left out. ALL AMMO orders placed on Aug 22 will receive some SWAG!

Hey ... anyone know if the folks at Eagle are back from holidays yet? I ordered some parts on the 2nd of Jan and the online system says the order is "awaiting shipping". I emailed them twice and got no response and I called but no answer ... the mailbox was full. Just wondering if they are away?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tac Man View Post
    Hey ... anyone know if the folks at Eagle are back from holidays yet? I ordered some parts on the 2nd of Jan and the online system says the order is "awaiting shipping". I emailed them twice and got no response and I called but no answer ... the mailbox was full. Just wondering if they are away?
    They are back. They are swamped.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12