Thread: Can't buy Remington Parts?

Can't buy Remington Parts?

Hi, I'm looking to buy some 870 parts, however what I'm looking for doesn't have an "add to cart" button anymore, instead now it has a "Sign In, Dealers only" button... Does that mean everything is suddenly out of stock or you simply stopped selling small parts to people?
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Which website are you on? There is a public and retailer side, and they also have Remingtoncountryparts.com and the defence site.

store.gravelagency.com
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Gravel is a wholesaler, but if you email a dealer like ourselves (info@alflahertys.com) with the part number someone could put it on order for you with your payment in place
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    store.gravelagency.com
    I can add parts as long as I'm on the public side. Certain parts might be restricted to dealers, but I've ordered successfully from them recently.