Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SNAP SAFE - Modular Gun Safes available at TESRO Canada

BANNED
    Ordered last week from you guys hopefully my Super Titan shows up soon , fingers crossed .

Quote Originally Posted by dradee View Post
    Ordered last week from you guys hopefully my Super Titan shows up soon , fingers crossed .
    Finally had some time to put our shop one together...Will be posting some pictures and maybe a video if I get some time.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

CGN Regular
    Couple questions. The super titan xl. The doors appears to be quite small. Is it? Seems almost like most of the shelving can't be accessed due to the door. Not a lot of pictures or videos for this particular model... Other thing, can you move on the price any? Id like to have either a super titan xl or the double door version but the price is a bit steep for me. Curious if you have any wiggle room. Feel free to dm me if you dont want to reply in the open forum.

Any possibility these snap safes will go on sale this year? Would like an SnapSafe XXL Titan but man at $4300 before tax and shipping that's a hard pill to swallow and justify.

Quote Originally Posted by KThach View Post
    Any possibility these snap safes will go on sale this year? Would like an SnapSafe XXL Titan but man at $4300 before tax and shipping that's a hard pill to swallow and justify.
    Nothing on horizon yet, but we will update the thread if any promos come up.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    Couple questions. The super titan xl. The doors appears to be quite small. Is it? Seems almost like most of the shelving can't be accessed due to the door. Not a lot of pictures or videos for this particular model... Other thing, can you move on the price any? Id like to have either a super titan xl or the double door version but the price is a bit steep for me. Curious if you have any wiggle room. Feel free to dm me if you dont want to reply in the open forum.
    I will try to take some pics, but in general yes the door is in the middle and the part of the shelves is behind the front face wall. The double door solves this issue, but it might not be an option for everyone!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

If you're interested in the Snapsafe vault doors, their great! Excellent quality for the money.
    Firearm Rights are Human Rights. CCFR CSSA CPC

Sounds like it’s time to get another safe

BANNED
    Got my Super titan XL and its pretty nice safe , was not too bad to put together either. Delivery guy was great too , dropped it right in my garage . Now to fill er up

Tagged

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast