Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Henry Garden Gun Smoothbore .22 Just Arrived

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    GG was here fast.

Thanks for the fast service and the little gift, it was a nice touch..

Great wood, extra smooth action, feel like quality… but big problem for now…
    I have no 22 LR shotshell. Jeezz...
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    GG was here fast.

Thanks for the fast service and the little gift, it was a nice touch..

Great wood, extra smooth action, feel like quality… but big problem for now…
    I have no 22 LR shotshell. Jeezz...
    I am glad you were happy with our service! These garden guns are pretty sweet. Have fun with it once you get some ammo!!

We have one left. More are on the way next week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Got mine. Looks great. I have already arranged a party out a friends farm where we plan to clear the arena of pigeons and then BBQ afterward. (not BBQing the pigeons, just to be clear lol) I am interested to see how much faster and easier it will be to clear the arena with one of these little things than my old single shot air-rifle. 30-40 pigeons would take a good couple of hours or more before using a single shot air rifle. Issue I have always had was that after the first 10 or 15 down they get wise to what your doing and fly away whenever your close enough for a shot that would be effective. I have always used a Ruger Airhawk 455fps (great rifle) but its a single shot and well cranking and reloading is way slower than a leaver and 15 rounds Oh my god!

This is literally the rifle I wish I had 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    Got mine. Looks great. I have already arranged a party out a friends farm where we plan to clear the arena of pigeons and then BBQ afterward. (not BBQing the pigeons, just to be clear lol) I am interested to see how much faster and easier it will be to clear the arena with one of these little things than my old single shot air-rifle. 30-40 pigeons would take a good couple of hours or more before using a single shot air rifle. Issue I have always had was that after the first 10 or 15 down they get wise to what your doing and fly away whenever your close enough for a shot that would be effective. I have always used a Ruger Airhawk 455fps (great rifle) but its a single shot and well cranking and reloading is way slower than a leaver and 15 rounds Oh my god!

This is literally the rifle I wish I had 20 years ago.
    Hopefully the Garden Gun works well for your arena clearing party. Have fun!
    Jeff

Anyone here knows where I can find a rangefinder? I'm lost in all this variety that you can find on euro optics. Someone suggested that a good rangefinder starts at $400, but I think it's a little too expensive. I found this company ATN which seems to have not so expensive products. At least laser rangefinders are at a price that I can afford.
    Can anyone take a look and suggest if it's worth his money or it's just another useless rangefinder? Or maybe I don't even need a rangefinder for 300-400#m targets, what else I can use?
    Last edited by AnnaLean; 10-19-2020 at 11:39 AM. Reason: I had to add some etra info

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345