Thread: Great Customer Service from TNA

Thumbs up Great Customer Service from TNA

I don't normally post anything on CGN other than EE stuff - however I feel the need to spread the good word about TNA. I was looking for a trigger for a Modern Sporter build, and found a good deal on TNA. I placed the order, but I had misread the listing on the product, as the trigger was only for specific large pin Colt rifles. I received a phone call from TNA before they shipped, with the rep asking if I indeed was building a large pin AR. As it turns out, I was not. They refunded the charge directly and quickly.

Not only did I gain a bit of knowledge, but the above and beyond service from TNA meant that I did not receive a part that would not fit on my Modern Sporter build. If they had not taken the time to call, I would not have realized my mistake until I went to complete the build. At this point it would probably have been too late to return the product and I would have a trigger group that would not work with anything I own.

TNA did not have to reach out, and could have let me suffer under 'buyer beware'. Thankfully they were looking out for me and saved me from my own mistake.

Great job TNA!

You aren’t the first to be caught by that. My buddy ordered one for his SLR build and didn’t realize till I told him he ordered the wrong one. TNA took it back no problem and he was able to order one that works no problem. I’m guessing that’s why you got the phone call cause I’m sure they’ve had to do returns on several since the price of those triggers is so good.