Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Front and Center - The Globe and Mail

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spo0nFED View Post
    Let the panic buying continue!
    Spoke to a gentlemen at the CFO last week. Out of 80 transfers at day (average) that he does, 30 are AR-15's. He said every time Bill Blair opens his mouth the transfers go up and up and up...
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Seriously why is Heidi still receiving attention from the government or really anybody in terms of gun control? Her opinions are basically worthless.

CGN Regular
    Buy buy buy

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlieren View Post
    Seriously why is Heidi still receiving attention from the government or really anybody in terms of gun control? Her opinions are basically worthless.
    she'll stop recieving it when canada has zero civilian firearms ownership they have one agenda that doesnt stop here

Keep them coming and keep them selling!!!!

Obviously we need the government to circumvent all of our existing laws, and precedents. I like how Heidi wants the government to "step in" and basically do something that would not be legal, to suit her own agenda. Can anybody say "puppet dictator, with her being the power behind the throne."
    My wife calls me a pessimist. I claim I'm a realist. But I'm probably just an a$$hole with an attitude problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    [QUOTE=Wallenstein;16749849]Next up : Lever Action Rifles.

They are "Manual Semi-Automatics" after all.

I first heard that description from a fella at the Range, who said that this sort of parlance is already in play.

Yea, quite a leap but is one of the reasons why we need to get our message out. We always and still do call them repeating rifles, difference is, something has to be actuated to expel and insert another round into the rifle chamber, ie. lever action or bolt action, as opposed to just squeezing and letting go of the trigger.
    Please god let common sense and normality come back to Parliament Hill!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    At least there is solid reason for banning the things that go up. They're very dangerous.
    What goes up has to come down. Very dangerous.

Manual Semi-Automatics is kind of that bone headed term coined by the "ex military guy" on CNN - Fully Semi-Automatic both of these descriptions make zero sense but will be quoted by people who don't know better and the ones who do but don't care

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper223 View Post
    Manual Semi-Automatics is kind of that bone headed term coined by the "ex military guy" on CNN - Fully Semi-Automatic both of these descriptions make zero sense but will be quoted by people who don't know better and the ones who do but don't care
    The Crazy Train has no breaks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast