Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pedersoli project

For me pistol grip with oil finish, and longer barrel (16 - 20 inch), blued shots at 50m
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Well if we are going deeper I think 16 inch barrel with pistol grip stock and the stainless finish.

You have my attention, english for me but the option to switch would be cool (looks like thats not the case though judging from the photos). I would prefer it to be non restricted barrel length. Stainless would be neat. Although it might clash with Henry 45 to much.

Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post

6. We have 2 options for the finish on this firearm:

A. Case hardened frame and metal parts, blue barrel, walnut stock, oil finish.

B. Chromed frame, chromed barrels outside, special finish for the stock with black coating that has a very good grip. See Pic below:

7. Double or single trigger?

8. Ramp front sight? or bead?

9. Type of rear sight?

10. Sling swivels?

6. Defiantly A

7. Double

8. Ramp

9. Slug Sights

10. Sure why not.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I am in for one
    A
    Double triggers for sure
    front ramp
    rear peep
    rings for a hook sling

1 & 2. 45 Colt plus P and 410.
    3. Yes.
    4. Engraved. Marstar Baby Double. Marstar Liberatore. Marstar Ciao. Casa Errada. (Please anything but Canuck)
    6. A (Pedersoli's classic custom case hardened, blued, walnut finish is incredible. Checkered walnut grips. Opposed to chrome depending on cost of a premium finish, but stainless would be preferred alternative).
    7. Double trigger.
    8. Best option for 45 Colt.
    9. Best option for 45 Colt.
    10. Yes. Maybe nice if Pedersoli or Marstar can source leather.

CGN Regular
    If we look at the Buffalo Bore 45 Colt +P catalog , the weight of the bullets run more in the 260gr to 325 gr.
    I think that the 240 gr to 250 gr propose by Pedersoli is a little to light for regulation!

Also, do you think that the removable .410 chokes on the rifle could be mate a little longer and knurled so that we could removed them without the use of a tube wrench ?

This is great guys, thanks for the feedback and keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    If we look at the Buffalo Bore 45 Colt +P catalog , the weight of the bullets run more in the 260gr to 325 gr.
    I think that the 240 gr to 250 gr propose by Pedersoli is a little to light for regulation!

Also, do you think that the removable .410 chokes on the rifle could be mate a little longer and knurled so that we could removed them without the use of a tube wrench ?
    I will check with Pedersoli and get back to you
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Regular
    As a side note if they would chambered it in 45-70 410 21/2 inch it would solve the bullet jump problem that affect accuracy in 45/410 combo arms. 45-70 28000cup 2,5 inch long 458 caliber would disperse less the pellets of the .410 theoricaly because it would have more leaway to free float the 410 cup and shot .

CGN Regular
    Either way I am very eager to see the final products and configuration ! Hope it will accurate , the pistol were giving sstisfying accuracy if we were to beleive the reviews !