Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Quebec CFO told me , too many applications ,I still have to wait few months.

Quote Originally Posted by huntnman View Post
    bought handgun in Ontario in Dec, and got my papers at end of Feb. took another 2 weeks to get my ATT in,,,, ridiculous, should have bought online instead and had it delivered to my door. First person didnt even answer my E-mail to forward me the proper forms to fill out for ATT as I could have picked it up on way home from vacation. luckily second person I talked to was efficient and forms were settled in less than three hours, and ATT was printed up, but had to make special trip to go pick it up.
    damn , they don't care

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    This week it will be 2 months i am waiting for the transfert of my CMR-30 i got from SFRC.

This is the longest ever, this country is fvcked up beyond what i thought possible.
    This country everything slowly like Turtle

CGN Regular
    Yup, just traded pistols with a guy in manitoba, apparently his transfer will take days while mine will take 4-8 weeks. What a joke. I already have a restricted firearms license why isn't this automatic?

my pal & rpal recived 2019 Dec 23rd . still waiting the license in Quebec . can you believe that ? I call them , they siad too many applications . They told me covid 19 cause delay . 90 days still no result

Quote Originally Posted by Slipnslide View Post
    Yup, just traded pistols with a guy in manitoba, apparently his transfer will take days while mine will take 4-8 weeks. What a joke. I already have a restricted firearms license why isn't this automatic?
    bad news

too bad
    Last edited by Wakizash; 12-24-2021 at 12:15 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567