Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NON-Restricted 5.56 from MacDef and BCL - SLR Coyote coming soon

Another Non-restricted Black Rifle on the Canadian market is always good news. Period!
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Schlieren View Post
    I sincerely hope not. Am I the only one that find the magwell angle hideous? Not to mention the screw.
    I find the fire control group pins hideous, but still like the ARs. No pins on this makes for a sleek looking receiver. What ever floats your boat.
    CCFR — CSSA

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taeish View Post
    does this change anything with the whole sterling arms 556 plan?
    Absolutely not. We're almost a year into the 5.56 project and are not stopping. I learned long ago, after biting my own nose off a few times, that I need to make business decisions based on the market, not what others are doing or saying about me.... I still think there is a huge market for another well built, easily assembled, accurate, well priced non-restricted sporter.

To ensure we don't have teathing issues with this, we plan on running small test batches soon... we ran the prototypes and were happy, but nothing beats a good old torture test.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Absolutely not. We're almost a year into the 5.56 project and are not stopping. I learned long ago, after biting my own nose off a few times, that I need to make business decisions based on the market, not what others are doing or saying about me.... I still think there is a huge market for another well built, easily assembled, accurate, well priced non-restricted sporter.

To ensure we don't have teathing issues with this, we plan on running small test batches soon... we ran the prototypes and were happy, but nothing beats a good old torture test.

JR

CGN Regular
    Does the upper have a forward assist?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

JR
    " … nothing beats a good old torture test ….." I could not agree more. Torture test this rifle and then put the video on YouTube. It will be your greatest advertisement for this rifle.
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

Any come in yet?

JR
    More good options for the Canadian market is always a good thing.

For those that didnt see this video of the COYOTE! Take a look below

Any update on when you are expecting some to come in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12