Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PREORDER No. ONE 9 inch GSG-16 Barrels NOW IN STOCK at Dlask Arms Corp.

PREORDER No. ONE 9 inch GSG-16 Barrels NOW IN STOCK at Dlask Arms Corp.

We have all of the barrels for the FIRST PRE-ORDER done and ready to ship. This includes the complete rifles now as well. The stocks will be 'pinned' open to the minimum legal length we can get. Please have your PAL# handy when you call also.

If you have paid the deposit on either of these then please give us a call at the shop to arrange the balance of the payment and we will get these in the mail to you as quick as Canada Post will carry them.

There are a limited amount of drum magazines and 2-packs of the stick mags coming in soon as well. The distributor here in Van called this morning to let me know they are on the way and should be here (hopefully) by the end of this week. If you want to order these and have it all shipped together then please let us know this when you call.

Easy peasy boys, it's all coming together now !
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 03-03-2020 at 06:17 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Do you have any complete rifles that haven't been claimed?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    ^^^^
    This x2??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Do you have any complete rifles that haven't been claimed?
    Short answer is yes & no. I have 10 more rifles coming from the distributor confirmed. However, if my math is correct there are only 3-5 barrels from this batch that are not sold yet. That *may* leave 3-5 rifles I can complete and sell but I won't know for sure until we start clearing out some of these orders, sorry.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Email sent ref final EMT payment - thanks Leigh
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We have all of the barrels for the FIRST PRE-ORDER done and ready to ship. This includes the complete rifles now as well. The stocks will be 'pinned' open to the minimum legal length we can get. Please have your PAL# handy when you call also.

If you have paid the deposit on wither of these then please give us a call at the shop to arrange the balance of the payment and we will get these in the mail to you as quick as Canada Post will carry them.

There are a limited amount of drum magazines and 2-packs of the stick mags coming in soon as well. The distributor here in Van called this morning to let me know they are on the way and should be here (hopefully) by the end of this week. If you want to order these and have it all shipped together then please let us know this when you call.

Easy peasy boys, it's all coming together now !
    called .....EMT send thx
    Last edited by j2kool; 03-03-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    Email sent ref final EMT payment - thanks Leigh
    Hey Paul, the office is on it and will email you the total in a few. Just trying to get today's Canada Post order finished and out the door.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Hey Paul, the office is on it and will email you the total in a few. Just trying to get today's Canada Post order finished and out the door.
    Thanks Leigh - email just received and EMT sent. I was laughing internally listening to the gunshots during our conversation......
    Last edited by Paul_T; 03-03-2020 at 06:36 PM.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Any barrels remaining I will take one please.

Quote Originally Posted by Wpghutchy View Post
    Any barrels remaining I will take one please.
    Sorry brother we can't sell like that. Our model is a first come, first served basis. Once we roll thru the entire order and sift down to what is left I will put up a pre-notice here on the number left. An hour later I will make the website live and you can order then. It's just what we do to try and keep it fair for everyone since so many of you are in different time zones or away for work. Gives you an hours notice to plan your next bathroom break with your phone in hand lol

No big deal if you miss these last few though, we have 200x more coming in a month or so. You can pre-order those already here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/pre-or...g-16-barrel-9/

Actually I spoke too soon, there are only 76 of this 200 left ,lol
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast