Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: TYPE 81 7.62x39: LAST SHIPMENT EVER. Shipping Now. Epic Promo Video

Orders been 'processing' since the 15th, not complaining I know the world is crazy right now, just curious what your average turn around time for an order is lately?
    TERMS OF SALE - “Shipping” means tracked with a signature and $100 coverage, additional insurance is responsibility of the buyer. My liability ends when an item is accepted by Canada Post.

Thanks for letting me know! Look forward to receiving it!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchman86 View Post
    Orders been 'processing' since the 15th, not complaining I know the world is crazy right now, just curious what your average turn around time for an order is lately?
    We had a lot of orders get processed over the weekend, tracking should be updated Monday evening. If not please get in touch, sometimes people forget their pal info and our follow up might go to junk
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We had a lot of orders get processed over the weekend, tracking should be updated Monday evening. If not please get in touch, sometimes people forget their pal info and our follow up might go to junk
    Will do thank's guys!
    TERMS OF SALE - “Shipping” means tracked with a signature and $100 coverage, additional insurance is responsibility of the buyer. My liability ends when an item is accepted by Canada Post.

Will you have more magazines available? I feel dumb for not getting extras

EDIT: I just noticed the disclaimer in the description, is there a way I can set up to be notified of restock of magazines?
    Last edited by bluezombie; 03-23-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AD1974 View Post
    Because Tactical Imports is located in Mississauga, ON
    Oh well in that case... I’ll just eat my shorts

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Bend or no bend. You will not regret getting a Type 81.Name:  2019-01-29 18.35.44.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  51.7 KB

CGN Regular
    I got mine today also. Rough construction but I’m satisfied. It’s buikt to shoot and last not win beauty contests. It looks like mine has a slight “bend” but I don’t give a #### cuz my name isn’t Nancy.

I received mine yesterday. Not the best finish, but it's robust! Mine is a folder, and it's within spec. nice rifle with so many features from Commi-bloc's rifles. The design is fantastic and simple. I do appreciate it almost use all space to store cleaning parts. You will not regret buying one! It's not an AK with so many prises; it's not a CSA Vz with a german made barrel; it's not an AR with a beautiful look, but it's a unique reliable, battle proofing, and most importantly non-restricted rifle that Americans can not buy. So, It's coooooool.
    TI has been bringing so many interesting rifles into this uncertain market. Thanks and carry on!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swift_rally View Post
    I received mine yesterday. Not the best finish, but it's robust! Mine is a folder, and it's within spec. nice rifle with so many features from Commi-bloc's rifles. The design is fantastic and simple. I do appreciate it almost use all space to store cleaning parts. You will not regret buying one! It's not an AK with so many prises; it's not a CSA Vz with a german made barrel; it's not an AR with a beautiful look, but it's a unique reliable, battle proofing, and most importantly non-restricted rifle that Americans can not buy. So, It's coooooool.
    TI has been bringing so many interesting rifles into this uncertain market. Thanks and carry on!
    Thank-you for the business and nice review!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca