CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: TYPE 81 7.62x39: LAST SHIPMENT EVER. Shipping Now. Epic Promo Video

I received mine yesterday. Not the best finish, but it's robust! Mine is a folder, and it's within spec. nice rifle with so many features from Commi-bloc's rifles. The design is fantastic and simple. I do appreciate it almost use all space to store cleaning parts. You will not regret buying one! It's not an AK with so many prises; it's not a CSA Vz with a german made barrel; it's not an AR with a beautiful look, but it's a unique reliable, battle proofing, and most importantly non-restricted rifle that Americans can not buy. So, It's coooooool.
    TI has been bringing so many interesting rifles into this uncertain market. Thanks and carry on!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swift_rally View Post
    I received mine yesterday. Not the best finish, but it's robust! Mine is a folder, and it's within spec. nice rifle with so many features from Commi-bloc's rifles. The design is fantastic and simple. I do appreciate it almost use all space to store cleaning parts. You will not regret buying one! It's not an AK with so many prises; it's not a CSA Vz with a german made barrel; it's not an AR with a beautiful look, but it's a unique reliable, battle proofing, and most importantly non-restricted rifle that Americans can not buy. So, It's coooooool.
    TI has been bringing so many interesting rifles into this uncertain market. Thanks and carry on!
    Thank-you for the business and nice review!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Any spare parts kits?
    ICORE/IPSC/USPSA

CGN frequent flyer
    I feel like a late dork to dinner- like our PM- but is it too late to order??????
    none

Quote Originally Posted by bluezombie View Post
    Will you have more magazines available? I feel dumb for not getting extras

EDIT: I just noticed the disclaimer in the description, is there a way I can set up to be notified of restock of magazines?
    Can you please advise on magazines? I'm tempted but a rifle with only 2 magazines is useless for the bugaloo

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Can you please advise on magazines? I'm tempted but a rifle with only 2 magazines is useless for the bugaloo
    It’s showing mags are sold out on their website. I looked today to try and get a couple extra myself.

Quote Originally Posted by straightandnarrow View Post
    I feel like a late dork to dinner- like our PM- but is it too late to order??????
    Still taking orders, but running out. 50% gone overall in just over 2 weeks!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    More mags inbound this fall!

AK mags can be modded to fit apparently, I think there's some guides floating around CGN?
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Over 50% sold out! Won't last long!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Got my Type 81 today! This is not a precision build, but it is an absolute badass cold warrior! I was actually impressed with how tight the rifle felt. You won't regret grabbing one of these while you can! Thank you TI for doing the leg work to get these to the Canadian market.
    TERMS OF SALE - Payment must be made within 48 hours of "I'll take it" unless otherwise agreed. If you commit to purchase, and then fail to make payment neutral feedback will be left.