Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: TYPE 81 7.62x39: LAST SHIPMENT EVER. Shipping Now. Epic Promo Video

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDude View Post
    I seem to always be a few days late to the party.
    Are you done with the Type 81.
    Or is there a pre-order for the next batch?
    If you read the thread you'd know you're SOL. This was the last batch apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDude View Post
    I seem to always be a few days late to the party.
    Are you done with the Type 81.
    Or is there a pre-order for the next batch?
    all gone forever
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    Seems like an inconvenient way to carry arround five rounds.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Gun Jesus on why you need an LMG version.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YWI5ygfVC2E

It's cool but it's a type 81 with a drum, bipod, carry handle and different stock. Anything else?
    Buyers: I am a private seller and I set my prices according to market value and availability. If you don't like my pricing, feel free to buy it from a store. I don't owe you a deal so don't get salty if i don't want to sell to you.

Quote Originally Posted by KHTL View Post
    It's cool but it's a type 81 with a drum, bipod, carry handle and different stock. Anything else?
    heavier barrel and longer sight radius and threaded muzzle but besides that no
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    slightly different handguard and still longer barrel.

So I realize I’ve become the promoter of the LMG version.
    Is it just a T81 with a longer barrel, a bipod, a carry handle and if we are lucky a club foot stock? Yes.
    Might not be for everyone no. But a gun doesn’t need to have any practical purpose to be desirable. I have plenty in my collection that aren’t practical but are just cool. If your familiar with nutnfancy on YouTube, the LMG version is just that 2nd type of cool. To me it just has presence. Imagine a buddy coming over and pulling out your new LMG version to show him. That kind of cool. I’d look at it often but shoot it seldom. Take it out a few times a year, fold out the bipod and put a few rounds on steel with a massive grin on my face. For now it’s just a pipe dream anyhow. If by some miracle it one day becomes a reality, I promise if you don’t want one, no one will make you buy it. But I’ll bet there are many that will.

I would want one though, it's cool enough for me to pay for one. Just know it will be like the price of 3-5 normal type 81s. People are saying they want one until they see the 5k price tag lol
    Buyers: I am a private seller and I set my prices according to market value and availability. If you don't like my pricing, feel free to buy it from a store. I don't owe you a deal so don't get salty if i don't want to sell to you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    I would want one though, it's cool enough for me to pay for one. Just know it will be like the price of 3-5 normal type 81s. People are saying they want one until they see the 5k price tag lol
    if they re gone the regular t81 will go up fast now ... look up how much was an sks 3 years ago how much an historic canadian piece of museum t81 will be in 3 years ...