Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: TYPE 81 7.62x39: LAST SHIPMENT EVER. Shipping Now. Epic Promo Video

CGN Regular
    I think he means the wait for the gun to ship. I ordered Wednesday of last week after business hours. TI, what kind of lag time are you guys running before guns ship?
    Thank you kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
    I think he means the wait for the gun to ship. I ordered Wednesday of last week after business hours. TI, what kind of lag time are you guys running before guns ship?
    Thank you kindly.
    I'm patiently waiting as well, ordered a folder on the 31st of March. Shows still processing, which is understandable consider how busy everyone is. I talked to the UPS guy yesterday and he said they were running TRIPLE the volume of Christmas time and that they have a lot of drivers off in isolation, at least in Ottawa.

Stay safe everyone and stay frosty, thing will ship eventually!

UPDATE: Rifle arrived right after I posted this, so things are still moving! Now just need to wait for clear weather to shoot it...
    Last edited by aric84; 04-09-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Thank you kindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by aric84 View Post
    I'm patiently waiting as well, ordered a folder on the 31st of March. Shows still processing, which is understandable consider how busy everyone is. I talked to the UPS guy yesterday and he said they were running TRIPLE the volume of Christmas time and that they have a lot of drivers off in isolation, at least in Ottawa.

Stay safe everyone and stay frosty, thing will ship eventually!
    that is the one i meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt762 View Post
    The "bent" rifles are within Chinese spec. These aren't American made high quality firearms. They were engineered to serve a purpose and to the Chinese, they do. It's like buying a Lada car, not good compared to a Lexus but still within manufacturers spec and still does the job it was designed for.
    Where can we see example of what a 'bent' rifle is? How can you tell if a rifle is 'bent'... I mean where does it bend? Is this just a 'eurocurve'

EDIT: Never mind... found a video... seems like a non issue with the latest ones.

EDIT2: This doesn't seem like a proper way to measure anything... I'm thinking this video is crap... removed
    Last edited by LeadMonkey; 04-08-2020 at 05:16 PM.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Thank you kindly.
    We are averaging 2-4 business days for order processing at the moment! But everything still going ahead no worries!

Please check your junkmail for shipping info guys, about most of our emails/calls about order status updates are because our shipping update went to junk
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Yeah it’s designed to go through 15,000 rounds before you start to look at worn firing components......all ya hear is parts parts parts....btw I’ll take a parts kit too lol
    Anything supposed to break prior to 15K rounds? I'm only up to about 2K on my fixed one. Should be good for another 5 years assuming that we ever get back to normal....
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Anything supposed to break prior to 15K rounds? I'm only up to about 2K on my fixed one. Should be good for another 5 years assuming that we ever get back to normal....
    Bring an SKS for the mag dumps. Savour the 81.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    We've had yet to have any reports of firing components breaking. A couple mag catches have walked out, that's about it!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Down to last 10%!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Down to last 10%!
    "With the manufacturer permanently shutting down Type 81 production this year" what does this mean? Only shut down for this year or permanently?