Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: TYPE 81 7.62x39: LAST SHIPMENT EVER. Shipping Now. Epic Promo Video

Anyone know if VZ or AK pistol grips will fit on these?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yon2808 View Post
    Anyone know if VZ or AK pistol grips will fit on these?
    It would normally be bad form to post a link from another sponsor's forum, but in this case, Tactical Imports probably wouldn't mind, since it might help them sell more Type 81s. Hi Caliber Services will fit VZ pistol grips for the Type 81, and modify AK magazines to fit it as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    More magazines will be arriving in the fall! We had a bunch of people order like 15x mags all at once and we were gone before we realized. In the meantime we've seen AK mags can be modified to work, there should be some info floating around CGN
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    AK mags are quite easy to mod to work. Google it.
    i do think and after a discussion with a more experienced modder on the long run the metal ak47 mags are to be preferred.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    It would normally be bad form to post a link from another sponsor's forum, but in this case, Tactical Imports probably wouldn't mind, since it might help them sell more Type 81s. Hi Caliber Services will fit VZ pistol grips for the Type 81, and modify AK magazines to fit it as well.
    they do not do it anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    I have a friend who would buy it now if there was a spare parts kit available in the future. I would get a kit too. Any chance of those in the future?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    I have a friend who would buy it now if there was a spare parts kit available in the future. I would get a kit too. Any chance of those in the future?
    Buy 2 guns.why does everyone cry about spare parts for this gun? 99.9% of everything I own I wait till something breaks then I go about solving the problem

According to their listing: Parts and service will continue despite going out of production

CGN Regular
    I’m chuckling here at the naysayers... I like mine that I got a couple weeks ago enough that I just ordered a second. I don’t think TI gives a #### about your bent gun, parts availability or “this is a $500 gun” concerns considering they’ll be sold out in a few weeks, for good!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Spare parts for more kits arrived on this shipment. We just need time to assemble into kits as they are basically just bags of parts. ETA 1-2 months
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress View Post
    Buy 2 guns.why does everyone cry about spare parts for this gun? 99.9% of everything I own I wait till something breaks then I go about solving the problem
    To be honest don't recall having a single case of a T81's firing component breaking, a testament to the durability and reliability of this rifle!

Everyone has been asking about kits since the beginning, so we give the people what they want!
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 04-06-2020 at 08:05 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca