Spuhr - The World's Toughest Mounts

oudEUtY.jpg

"It’s that time of the year again, the Danish International Sniper Competition 2022 is in full swing!
So far the competitors have been put through their paces in many disciplines including stalking, firing with explosive distractions and sidearm engagements and casualty extraction!

Good luck to all for the remaining stages!

As always, amazing to see the AX338 MC and the AX50 being put to the test! "

Gp1D3Rc.jpg

We have just received:

A-0119 - Bubble Level Assembly
A-0002 - Picatinny Rail 8x55mm
A-0010 - Trijicon RMR Interface
A-0011 - Docter/Burris Fastfire Interface
A-0029 - Wilcox RAPTAR Adapter
A-008081 - Leveling Kit Separate Rings

QDP-4002
SP-3001
SP-4002
SR-3000
SR-4000

Check out The Terminal List FBI HRT running this set-up in Episodes 6 and 8. Here’s the build;

Knights Armament 11.5” CQB MOD 2.1

Full-Auto Bravo Company BCM4 Lower, Stock, Grip, and QD plate.

Aimpoint Micro T-2 on Spuhr Mount

Magpul PMag Gen3 AR / M4 30, AFG Grip, MS4 Sling.

L3 Insight Technologies Pec-15 IR Laser / Flashlight.

Inforce WML Weapons Light.

xcHHQaX.png

I just had a Side-Clamp fail (crack) on a Spuhr Ideal Scope Mount System (ISMS) Model SP4602 Unimount during mounting on a Picatinny Rail at less than the recommended 45 in/lbs. I ordered a replacement from the Spuhr Web-Store at a cost of $76 Euros (!!) and send off an e-mail to Spuhr advising them of the part failure, thinking that they would want to know. Sure enough, a representative from Spuhr in Sweden promptly responded, seeking the Production Number off of the back of the Side-Clamp which I provided. The Spuhr Representative then advised me that I was being refunded the full amount for my purchase as a Warranty Replacement. Score!! Spurn stands by their product and by their customers, which is great to see and experience first-hand. Yes, Spuhr Mounts are pricey, but at the end of the day you do get what you pay for, along with excellent customer support should it ever provde necessary (however unlikely).

We have just received ...

A-0119 - Bubble Level Assembly
R-7001 - Remington 700 S/A Scope Base 0MIL
QDP-6002 - ISMS MOUNT Ø36 H38MM/1.5” 0MIL QD

Back
Top Bottom