Thread: CZ 600 Lux

Thumbs up CZ 600 Lux

8x57 IS. SKU#: 6004-2002-BCB1AMAX.
    .30-06 SPRG. SKU#: 6004-3802-BCB1AMAX.
    .308Win. SKU#: 6004-5302-BCB1AMAX.
    .223Rem. SKU#: 6004-6402-BCB1AMAX.
    .300 Win Mag. SKU#: 6004-6902-BCB1AMAX.

https://cz600.czub.cz/cz-600-lux/

The CZ 600 LUX is the latest version of CZ’s classic centerfire hunting rifle. It comes with a traditional European style stock made with select grade walnut. Its decorative forend is made of dark brown laminated wood. Fish scale checkered grips guarantee comfortable and reliable handling. Walnut is also used for the bolt handle knob. This model is available in five of the most popular hunting calibers - from 223 Rem. to 300 Win Mag. The interchangeable, cold hammer forged barrel has a threaded muzzle (thread protector included) and features open sights including a fiber optic front and rear sight. Optics can be mounted on the nitrided steel receiver via Remington 700-type bases and rings.

LUX-style walnut stock with cheekpiece
    The traditional European designed stock is made of select walnut and features a left-hand cheekpiece with a decorative nose made of dark brown laminated wood. Fish scale checkered grips guarantee comfortable and reliable handling.

Steel receiver with Remington 700 mounting interface
    The CZ 600 LUX model features a steel receiver with the popular Remington 700 type mounting interface for secure and reliable mounting of optics.

Light profile cold hammer forged barrel
    The length of the light profile barrel, which is cold hammer forged using CZ technology for increased accuracy and service life, is optimized for each specific caliber.

M15x1 Threading
    A standardized M15x1 threaded muzzle allows for the convenient mounting of accessories (muzzle brake, compensator, etc.)

Removable, fully adjustable mechanical sights with fiber optics
    Mechanical sights with fiber optics are fitted on the barrel and can be easily removed when optics are mounted.

Single-stage trigger with 4 levels of pull
    Pull weight of the patented trigger mechanism allows you to quickly, easily and accurately set trigger pull weight from 6 – 13 N, according to your specific needs.

Sub-MOA at 100 m for three shot groups
    The CZ 600 LUX model is guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA at 100 m (three shot groups using match-grade factory ammunition). Each unit is tested for accuracy during the production

Integrated sling swivels
    For easy attachment of a carry strap or sling, the CZ 600 LUX is equipped with sling swivels on the lower part of the forend and buttstock.

60 degree bolt handle rotation
    The bolt handle’s short rotation angle allows for fast and comfortable operation without the risk of hitting a mounted scope.

Controlled feeding
    The simple and reliable patented construction of the CZ 600 series guarantees 100% controlled feeding of cartridges in all positions, and even in the most demanding situations.

Original safety design
    The patented safety is vertically positioned on the top of the grip for easy access and reliable use. It is released with a quick press down and allows for completely silent operation. It can even be easily operated while wearing gloves.

Lockable magazine
    It’s up to you how to use it. It can function like a normal magazine or you can lock it and use as a fixed magazine.

Safe disassembly
    A spring-loaded button on the right side of the receiver allows for easy removal of the bolt without manipulating the trigger.

Extremely durable finish
    The surface of metal components in the CZ 600 series comes with CZ’s new BobOx chemical heat treatment, which gives it a hard, durable finish that resists corrosion.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 08-22-2023 at 09:34 AM.

I see the write up still states quick change barrel system? I thought there was a factory recall to eliminate that feature. Are there spare barrels avalible.
    That was a huge selling point for me.

CZ 600 Lux is a perfectly balanced combination of hunting traditions, CZ quality craftsmanship, and modern technologies. Make sure to give it a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmedcin View Post
    I see the write up still states quick change barrel system? I thought there was a factory recall to eliminate that feature. Are there spare barrels avalible.
    That was a huge selling point for me.
    Spare barrels are not available at the moment.

I love mine but can't find a muzzle brake anywhere. Tikka, Sako and everyone else seems to be sold out. It doesn't seem like CZ is making any yet..... Any clue where one can be sourced?

Quote Originally Posted by markos View Post
    I love mine but can't find a muzzle brake anywhere. Tikka, Sako and everyone else seems to be sold out. It doesn't seem like CZ is making any yet..... Any clue where one can be sourced?
    It accepts any M15x1 muzzle devices.

https://www.gotenda.com/product/sure...-556-hk-mr223/