Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: BCL SLR Coyote Pre-Order NO DEPOSIT

How many are you receiving weekly/monthly?

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMrFister View Post
    How many are you receiving weekly/monthly?
    As this was our first shipment we are unsure what to expect, but we are doing our best to get an ETA for our next shipment and a quantity as well. We have been told by BCL that they are shipping rifles out weekly to our supplier, who is then distributing them to all the dealers. We will post information here as we get it. We do thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

We were able to get the Coyote down to the range yesterday evening and do a little shooting with it, needless to say this thing rocks! We ran out of time to do some real in-depth testing but we were able to successfully run many types of ammo, from cheap steel to match ammunition. No issues with any ammo or magazines that we had with, worked well with metal and polymer mags and we did most of our shooting with the Cross Mag's which worked great. We were able to do a little grouping at 100 yards and it seemed to really like 77gr Federal Gold Medal Match ammo but also did really well with 69gr Gold Medal match and even 55gr Hornady Varmint Express V-Max ammo which is great news for those who want to do a little varmint hunting with the Coyote. Average group size was between 1-2" with these 3 types of ammunition. Keep in mind the gun was hot as we were running it pretty hard, having fun and trying to get as much done with the time we had. The brake works well and there is almost no felt recoil or muzzle rise, you just wont' be making friends with the guy beside you. We hope to get out again soon and do a little more in-depth testing with the rifle but so far it really looks like we have a winner on our hands here!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Thanks for the report. I just hope I get mine in time or at all

Quote Originally Posted by laker415 View Post
    Thanks for the report. I just hope I get mine in time or at all
    We're all in this together, it's time to stand as one and let Justin Trudeau, Bill Blair and our local MP's that we won't stand for this proposed firearm reform.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    We're all in this together, it's time to stand as one and let Justin Trudeau, Bill Blair and our local MP's that we won't stand for this proposed firearm reform.
    I agree and I'm not planning on handing over a thing (since I sold them all) , but I sure hope I can get my hands on one of these before they somehow shut down our ability to get them.

BCL SLR Coyote is NOT on the ban list. View the list for yourself here: http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2...f/g2-154x3.pdf

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Everything "assaulty" is going on the ban list. They just missed some semis in the first round of bans.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Everything "assaulty" is going on the ban list. They just missed some semis in the first round of bans.
    Right now, the Coyote is not on the list. We're not saying it could or couldn't, we're just trying to keep everyone updated.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Problem is now in Canada when you use your hard earned post tax money on something from an SLR to a BCL102 to who know a kitchen knife with a blade longer than six inches, a moron in Ottawa can make it illegal because Sophie doesn't like it!!