Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: BCL SLR Coyote Pre-Order NO DEPOSIT

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactbuild10 View Post
    Any update on our orders?
    Unfortunately no solid ETA or news yet. Rifles are slated to leave BCL's warehouse next week. Once they're at our suppliers warehouse then they will need to be distributed to all the dealers with orders. Things are moving, just a little slower than anticipated, but we will see our first shipment hopefully before the end of the month. We will post here when we do have better ETA's, until then we just have to hurry up and wait.

That being said we are still accepting pre-orders if anyone is wondering. We want to thank you everyone for your orders, we do appreciate it and will do our best to get the rifles here and processed quickly!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

CGN Regular french_fried_taters's Avatar
    Are there any more rifles available on the first shipment you're going to receive?
    "I'm a lead farmer...mutha f$@#a!!"

CGN Regular
    Same here, if you have room on the first shipment!

I would also like to grab one if they are any in first order still. I can come chat in the store and we can figure it out. Keep up the great work Dominion!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by french_fried_taters View Post
    Are there any more rifles available on the first shipment you're going to receive?
    No idea how many rifles will be arriving in the first shipment as there are more orders than rifles currently, we will only know how many rifles have been allotted to us once they ship from our distributor. We will have a better ETA of when following shipments will arrive at that point. Because of the current situation it sounds like BCL is running low on staff and is a little behind. Rifles are coming, just a little slower than first anticipated. That being said our best guess will be that if you pre-order now you won't get a rifle in the first shipment, nothing is concrete however, which is why we don't like taking deposits for pre-orders.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    I would also like to grab one if they are any in first order still. I can come chat in the store and we can figure it out. Keep up the great work Dominion!
    We'll have one on display you can come check out! Might be able to arrange a range trip too...

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    We'll have one on display you can come check out! Might be able to arrange a range trip too...
    I just may hold to that range trip I also will come grab those HK parts too soon, sorry about the wait. Always appreciate it guys!

These lowers will take the regular SLR upper receiver as well correct? I am fairly sure the lower is identical
    To MacDef's (not sure if lower is made by them or BCL) but just want to confirm. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Deaus; 04-10-2020 at 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    I emailed BCL and they told me it accepts SLR uppers.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    I emailed BCL and they told me it accepts SLR uppers.
    Excellent. Thank you very much. I have always been interested in 6.5 Grendel and that would be the way to go since its NR so I can actually shoot it to distances that the cartridge is made for not 100m like the AR. Anybody know how painful it is to get that Ammo? I hand load but would need brass first.

Thanks again, Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    Excellent. Thank you very much. I have always been interested in 6.5 Grendel and that would be the way to go since its NR so I can actually shoot it to distances that the cartridge is made for not 100m like the AR. Anybody know how painful it is to get that Ammo? I hand load but would need brass first.

Thanks again, Cheers
    Yes, we've also been told the SLR uppers will work on these rifles. Grendel would be very cool, we have a customer with a Grendel SLR and he really likes it. As for ammo, we have a variety in stock

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca