Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: BCL SLR Coyote Pre-Order NO DEPOSIT

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    We have had a couple shipments of rifles this week but we're having a problem getting a hold of customers. We have rifles sitting on the shelf after emailing and calling, but we can only hold onto these rifles for so long before we will continue to the next person on the list. If you are waiting for a rifle, try to check your email and if you see a 204 area code number, pick it up because we have some good news for you! We also want to assure everyone that we will definitely contact you when your rifle is in. We are getting a lot of email and phone calls asking when rifles will show up and we honestly don't have a great idea as shipment quantity and frequency is pretty random at this point. We do want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we get these rifles out, we really appreciate everyone's business.

Call some 780 numbers ill answer

I bother dominion like once a week trying to figure out where i am in sequence. I watch my phone and email like a hawk... im looking forward to mine!

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodLife View Post
    Are you guys selling receiver sets?
    If they become available we would love to, uppers for sure so we can start to build them up in different calibers.

Quote Originally Posted by Djchoma View Post
    I bother dominion like once a week trying to figure out where i am in sequence. I watch my phone and email like a hawk... im looking forward to mine!
    Never a bother, we're in the same shoes. We want our own rifles too!

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Djchoma View Post
    I just pray I still get one

Didn't these just get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by BoogalooNib View Post
    Didn't these just get banned?
    Banned may not be the best term to describe the addition to the prohibited portion of the FRT. The FRT is of course, just an opinion, based off the law.

The Stag 10 and the SLR may have the best chance of getting placed back into the NR category.

There was legal opinion that supported their initial NR status, that opined they were not AR10 variants.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...s-going-prohib

Sorry to link to another sponsor but we are all a family now more than ever before.

Lots of conflicting information regarding the SLR rifle's being banned, we're working on getting answers but will have to wait until the long weekend is over. We'll update everyone as we know more.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    Any update? If we signed up for your pre-order is there still a rifle coming for us?

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave View Post
    Any update? If we signed up for your pre-order is there still a rifle coming for us?
    Sorry for the delay, we have been very busy fielding calls and emails in regards to the pre-order and the legal status of the Coyote. We were monitoring the situation last week and as of 8pm Friday the BCL SLR Coyote, (under the same number on the FRT as the Maccabee Defense SLR-Multi) was still non-restricted. When we checked again early Saturday morning it had been indeed moved to Prohibited status. We contacted our CFO on Tuesday in regards to this and they were not made aware of any changes to the FRT and advised us to not sell or transfer any firearms that have been affected. Any rifles that were invoiced last week were shipped out, the remaining firearms that were not invoiced last week have to stay here. All the Coyote's that people have received must be treated as a Prohibited firearm and cannot be moved from the home. As for pre-orders we are not taking more but we are keeping everyones names in case things change. The SLR-Multi was not included in the OIC so we are not sure how or why it got moved to Prohibited status but we are working on this situation, along with many other firearm retailers and suppliers as we're all in this together.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910